News   Jun 17, 2024
 427     0 
News   Jun 17, 2024
 335     0 
News   Jun 17, 2024
 481     0 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

Im a little peeved that between April 2009 to Aug 2010 there was 0% interest earned - for me its 497 days.

The bank rate never reached zero - at the lowest point, banks were still paying 0.50

I keep seeing messages about the air filters...just to let you guys know, they are replaced for free every six months. I know that may not be often enough for some people, but just thought i would let you know

it's part of the condo fees...my last building did it, so i asked in this one and its part of the maintenance of the heating and cooling system here too, they are replaced every six months.

So we just go down to security or property management and ask and they will give us one? Wish I knew this before I ordered 6.

So we just go down to security or property management and ask and they will give us one? Wish I knew this before I ordered 6.

No no...you dont need to ask for them. it's regularly scheduled maintenance that happens twice a year. The reason I know this is that I asked for a new one and they said we get a new one soon anyways...dont quote me on this but I think it might have been sometime in January.

i've learned 2 things in this entire experience:

if sales staff tell you something, it's a lie
if property management tell you something, it might be true but be prepared to wait

Hello everyone,

Do we have dedicated tv channel to view visitors at the entrance door? If so, what channel is it?
Also, what number in your phone keypad you pressed when a visitor wants to enter the building main door? I tried pressing 7 and 9, but no avail.

Hello everyone,

Do we have dedicated tv channel to view visitors at the entrance door? If so, what channel is it?
Also, what number in your phone keypad you pressed when a visitor wants to enter the building main door? I tried pressing 7 and 9, but no avail.

Should be 9

On my TV, the Lobby Watch channel is 998, however it's blank as I don't think this is set up yet. Maybe it's something that the new condo board would have to discuss as I would imagine there would be a cost to set this up.

Back