News   Jun 26, 2024
 222     0 
News   Jun 25, 2024
 1.7K     1 
News   Jun 25, 2024
 1.1K     0 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

On my TV, the Lobby Watch channel is 998, however it's blank as I don't think this is set up yet. Maybe it's something that the new condo board would have to discuss as I would imagine there would be a cost to set this up.

thanks. .it's also 998 in my TV and it's also blank. . .

Where is P314 locker room? I'm in M2 and I can find only P315 right at the entrance door to the elevator.

Where is P314 locker room? I'm in M2 and I can find only P315 right at the entrance door to the elevator.

Across the elevator, near the ramps. If your coming down the ramp, make a right turn go straight, make another right turn when you see the opportunity, curve right straight down the end and u'll see P314.

FYI, Wild Wing will be opening up in the Shoppers Plaza early next year and Subway should be opening very soon.

So what does everyone think about all the adjustments/closing costs?

Feel good about them. I have a friend who purchased a condo about the same price as mine in missisauga. closed 2 weeks ago. her final adjustments/closing costs where around $10,000.00 so mine being under $3,000.00 feels gooooooooooood!!

FYI, Wild Wing will be opening up in the Shoppers Plaza early next year and Subway should be opening very soon.

Isn't there already a Wild Wing just up Allen Rd near Steeles? Wow... they're really expanding... Yay for Subway! Does anyone know if the Shoppers is going to get a Post Office added on? I saw the Canada Post logo on their Grand Opening flyer and was hoping this is something that will eventually come...

Congrats to everyone who has officially closed! A huge relief before the holidays!

def a huge relief, glad all is taken care of

all said and done, closing cost me around $2600, no complaints here

do we really need a wild wings when there's no beer store for miles? that would have been a nicer addition to that plaza :(

def a huge relief, glad all is taken care of

all said and done, closing cost me around $2600, no complaints here

do we really need a wild wings when there's no beer store for miles? that would have been a nicer addition to that plaza :(

A Beer Store would have probably doubled our property values. I used to live at Bathurst and Finch and there used to be a beer store in the plaza at the corner and when they closed it a few years ago every single store in the plaza, inlcuded the flower shop, had a petition to bring it back. Who knows, mabe we will get one in the retails space in M3 or M4. :)

A Beer Store would have probably doubled our property values. I used to live at Bathurst and Finch and there used to be a beer store in the plaza at the corner and when they closed it a few years ago every single store in the plaza, inlcuded the flower shop, had a petition to bring it back. Who knows, mabe we will get one in the retails space in M3 or M4. :)

Dont think they will open once since the LCBO at Wilson & dufferin sells beer as well (tons of it) and also there is a beer store at Wilson & Keele.

Wouldn't mind some sort of a bar though!!

Dont think they will open once since the LCBO at Wilson & dufferin sells beer as well (tons of it) and also there is a beer store at Wilson & Keele.

Wouldn't mind some sort of a bar though!!

A Bar? We have a sports bar just east about 2 blocks away lol.

Back