News   Apr 26, 2024
 2.1K     4 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 462     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 1K     1 

Layout opinion - The Ninety

Personally i think its as good as layout you could come out with what you have to work with.

Two other options would have been to just leave it as a big studio , take down the wall between bedroom and living room.

Second would be to switch the bedroom and living room and closing off the bedroom with a wall or sliding door. Living space would be more usable but only drawback would be it would not have much natural sunlight unless the bedroom doors are glass or frost glass sliders

Wow.. nine months later and they finally sent me my new floor plans... The stairwell and hallway is gone now... my unit got smooshed a bit.. lost some square footage too.. My walk-in shower, closet and entrance got smaller. Lots more windows though for the 2nd bedroom. I wanted to to try and keep as much of the shower so I asked if they would be willing to move the w/d out a bit.. hence the messy lines... If anyone has suggestions I would greatly appreciate them. They said I can have my money back if I want ...

Attachments

• Ninety-825.jpg
    Ninety-825.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 328
Wow.. nine months later and they finally sent me my new floor plans... The stairwell and hallway is gone now... my unit got smooshed a bit.. lost some square footage too.. My walk-in shower, closet and entrance got smaller. Lots more windows though for the 2nd bedroom. I wanted to to try and keep as much of the shower so I asked if they would be willing to move the w/d out a bit.. hence the messy lines... If anyone has suggestions I would greatly appreciate them. They said I can have my money back if I want ...

I would ask them to leave the master bahtroom exactly as it was in the original floorplan. remove the closet from the 2nd bedroom and put it on the east wall from the wall up to the windows (you have enough space to add a closet there and it will be a larger closet). Move the W/D to the second bathroom where the 2nd bedroom closet is right now and ask them to change to bathtub for a walk-in shower, they can accomodate the laundry room and a walk-in shower there and you will have the W/D within the bathroom. Leave the entrance closet where it is right now and leave that space open for a small den as it was on the original plan.

I think I got it.. feel free to laugh... I should have added my fireplace while I was at it.. :p

Attachments

• Ninety3.jpg
    Ninety3.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 319

Back