News   May 03, 2024
 670     1 
News   May 03, 2024
 431     0 
News   May 03, 2024
 227     0 

Laneway and Garden Houses (various)

The laneway between Gladstone and Bartlett, just west of Dovercourt Park, has a ton of laneway homes now. I counted at least 7, with another under construction.
IMG_1324.jpeg
IMG_1331.jpeg
IMG_1326.jpeg
IMG_1327.jpeg
IMG_1328.jpeg
IMG_1329.jpeg
IMG_1330.jpeg

I asked someone involved in the ADU market in Kitchener how many there were there and he said about 20 are under construction.

Also I have begun to see advertising for conversion of built in garages into suites. I don’t know if this is a new thing but getting numbers would be interesting for both the GTHS and the Province.

I asked someone involved in the ADU market in Kitchener how many there were there and he said about 20 are under construction.

Also I have begun to see advertising for conversion of built in garages into suites. I don’t know if this is a new thing but getting numbers would be interesting for both the GTHS and the Province.
They seem to be going up everywhere- Toronto obviously, and I’ve seen them in Hamilton, but I’m in Waterloo right now, and while I haven’t seen any, apparently they exist! Some data on them would be great- I’m sure the numbers are growing. They seem relatively popular to build, even in this market.

Back