News   Jul 25, 2024
 553     0 
News   Jul 25, 2024
 460     0 

How Many Types of Investment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Felix,
You can invest your money in different fields. Make sure that before investing a money check the previous record. There are different ways to invest money (Gold, Property and Share). But according to my personal experience I think property is the best. I purchased a house before 6 years now its value increased 6 times as it was before. I think you should also invest in property.

Hi Felix,
You can invest your money in different fields. Make sure that before investing a money check the previous record. There are different ways to invest money (Gold, Property and Share). But according to my personal experience I think property is the best. I purchased a house before 6 years now its value increased 6 times as it was before. I think you should also invest in property.

Where is your home that gave a 600% return in 6 years? I think the people at Guinness would love to have a chat with you.

Where is your home that gave a 600% return in 6 years? I think the people at Guinness would love to have a chat with you.

I don't even think Adamhoffer is even real but more like a bot - who's this Felix person that's being referred to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back