News   May 10, 2024
 141     0 
News   May 09, 2024
 608     0 
News   May 09, 2024
 873     1 

Head of Slips (Waterfront Toronto, West 8/DTAH)

how about eye for an eye? You want to etch something in the wood, we get to etch something in your arm (a la Harry Potter), you want to tag, we'll tag you. Sounds fair enough to me. Although public whippings could attract tourists.

Actually, I think you can probably design some wooden stocks in keeping with the Spadina Quay aesthetic

I've never been entirely happy with how the selection panel went for a Dutch firm's stereotype of Ontario cottage country as a template for remaking a thoroughly urban city like Toronto. Of course people will whittle things in wood, just as they do on docks in cottage country, if you set them up for it.

The big all day opening event is to take place mid Aug. Delay in getting the right wood.

The big all day opening event is to take place mid Aug. Delay in getting the right wood.

So, September then. Just in time for the cool weather. Perfect.

September is still summer. Summer doesn't end until Sept. 22nd. September is never what I'd consider cool. November yes, September no.

Has the Douglas Fur stump been placed on the west side of the slip yet? How about the nightime lighting?

nope. haven't seen a soul there in more than a week either. The only remnants of the construction are a couple storage sheds and I'm pretty sure the trailer is still there (I'll double check that on my way to work in a few minutes)

Back