Garrison Point (Diamondcorp/Cityzen/Fernbrook) - Real Estate -

Got the Building link email and registered today. I still haven’t been contacted by builder for PDI. Does anyone have a builder contact email or number to reach to book the appointment for PDI or will they just call us for PDI appointment?

I checked and it looks like people are slowing moving in as the service elevators are being booked.

I’m on one of the top floors and I guess most of upper floors still waiting for PDI as well.

I can see a late July or August move occupancy for the higher floors.

Got the Building link email and registered today. I still haven’t been contacted by builder for PDI. Does anyone have a builder contact email or number to reach to book the appointment for PDI or will they just call us for PDI appointment?

I checked and it looks like people are slowing moving in as the service elevators are being booked.

I’m on one of the top floors and I guess most of upper floors still waiting for PDI as well.

I can see a late July or August move occupancy for the higher floors.
How did you get the email? I didn’t get one. I have never received any builder emails actually. Only communication received was ever through mail and lawyer.

How did you get the email? I didn’t get one. I have never received any builder emails actually. Only communication received was ever through mail and lawyer.
You should of gotten one already, I'm sure they sent it to whatever email address you gave builder. I also got and email this morning for my PDI appointment. No word from builder yet on exact occupancy date. My appointment is set and confirmed with builder PDI contractors. Finally the light at the end of the tunnel.

For those of you that bought in early 2016 like me, it's be a long 4 years waiting for this condo. Hopefully it's worth it, but there is one thing for us, we are sitting on gold land. Once they build the (Toronto Central Park NYC Equivalent)Rail Deck park, value will skyrocket high! Also the new Garrison Point bridge just lucked out for us and The Bentway is a huge plus as well as the Fort York in front of us with the concerts in the summer. I'm just realizing the value how much homeowners will reap if they sell the place in the future.

We have the best vantage point of the city looking from the west into the city. The exterior is clean and sleek just like the L building on Front and Aura Yonge and College which is the same architect. Congrats to all new home owners. Looking forward to it, I wonder what grocery store we will have? Loblaws? or Longos?

I'm pondering how long occupancy will be, maybe just a couple month than mortgage kicks in, maybe right away? what your guys thoughts?

Last edited:
You should get one, I'm sure they sent it to whatever email address you gave builder. I also got and email this morning for my PDI appointment. No word from builder yet on exact occupancy date.

this is great news! We're on the top floor of Phase 1 as well so hopefully our PDI notice comes in soon!

When is your PDI, if you dont mind me asking?

For those in the phase 1 - did you get the parking spots allocated?

I'll update you guys when I do my PDI, they will be doing the orientation for me as well. I'm assuming he will show me my parking spot and locker. Did you get your PDI appointment?

this is great news! We're on the top floor of Phase 1 as well so hopefully our PDI notice comes in soon!

When is your PDI, if you dont mind me asking?
May 19, wowzers amazing, what view? regardless that PH. You should of got it soon, I am also on one of the top floors.

B
You should of gotten one already, I'm sure they sent it to whatever email address you gave builder. I also got and email this morning for my PDI appointment. No word from builder yet on exact occupancy date. My appointment is set and confirmed with builder PDI contractors. Finally the light at the end of the tunnel.

For those of you that bought in early 2016 like me, it's be a long 4 years waiting for this condo. Hopefully it's worth it, but there is one thing for us, we are sitting on gold land. Once they build the (Toronto Central Park NYC Equivalent)Rail Deck park, value will skyrocket high! Also the new Garrison Point bridge just lucked out for us and The Bentway is a huge plus as well as the Fort York in front of us with the concerts in the summer. I'm just realizing the value how much homeowners will reap if they sell the place in the future.

We have the best vantage point of the city looking from the west into the city. The exterior is clean and sleek just like the L building on Front and Aura Yonge and College which is the same architect. Congrats to all new home owners. Looking forward to it, I wonder what grocery store we will have? Loblaws? or Longos?

I'm pondering how long occupancy will be, maybe just a couple month than mortgage kicks in, maybe right away? what your guys thoughts?
Builder has my email but I’ve never gotten an email from them. Perhaps they had entered it incorrectly into their system.

Good points about the building. The parks and bridges were a huge selling feature to me as well as the unobstructed lake + city + can tower views - many units have all 3.

Definately a unique location in the city to have a view like that where your building backs on to a park.
I’d really like to know how long occupancy is going to be as well. It’s very difficult to gauge how and when I should be executing agreements with lenders vs. Waiting it out for competitive mortgage deals.
Last I heard was the grocery store would be Highland Farms. That’s a refreshing change from Longos and Loblaws...

I am excited for the industrial lands on the north side of the tracks towards and towards Bathurst to be redeveloped as well. The development should eventually be walkable (maybe like a mini distillery) and hit the edge of the new South Stanley Park. That will add new walking routes eastward into the core and add a lot of density - possibly new restaraunts, cafes, and certainly help drive up resell.

Update team, received a notice for PDI on May 21, I am on 28th floor. Surprisingly the notice came through email...

There is a crane opening in my suite, so you probably will receive a notice pretty soon if we are close.

If you have not received any notice, I can give you the contact person. But I suggest you wait a bit.

The parking lot was shown on one of the notice letter, don't know the location anyway

Update team, received a notice for PDI on May 21, I am on 28th floor. Surprisingly the notice came through email...

There is a crane opening in my suite, so you probably will receive a notice pretty soon if we are close.

If you have not received any notice, I can give you the contact person. But I suggest you wait a bit.

The parking lot was shown on one of the notice letter, don't know the location anyway
Congrats, yes im on the 26 and my PDI is set for May 19, looks like they are going floor by floor by day by day for PDI in order.

Parking lot on a letter? how recent was this? PDI will probably show parking spot and locker as well.

Back