Garrison Point (Diamondcorp/Cityzen/Fernbrook) - Real Estate -

Congrats on getting your occupancy dates Melika!

can you tell me how many weeks you had in between the PDI and occupancy date?
Thank you! I had my PDI on Feb 5th and occupancy on March 19th, they sent my occupancy date in the mail on Feb 22.

From what i gathered from this thread and my PDI - alot of people had their occupancy date 2-3 weeks after their PDI but mine was over a month

Thank you! I had my PDI on Feb 5th and occupancy on March 19th, they sent my occupancy date in the mail on Feb 22.

From what i gathered from this thread and my PDI - alot of people had their occupancy date 2-3 weeks after their PDI but mine was over a month
Thanks Melika - much appreciated! See you at 50 Ordnance in the coming weeks :) Hope you love your new suite

Hi neighbor. I had my occupency in Jan. Anybody around the same time already received their utility bill?

Question for those of you that have finished the PDI and occupancy process. After the PDI is complete, has anyone been able to get access to the unit keys before the occupancy date? Just wondering if that is possible to help with getting the unit set up (internet, blinds, etc) before the move-in date.

Question for those of you that have finished the PDI and occupancy process. After the PDI is complete, has anyone been able to get access to the unit keys before the occupancy date? Just wondering if that is possible to help with getting the unit set up (internet, blinds, etc) before the move-in date.
I"m pretty sure that won't be the case until you do the occupancy close....but I'll leave that answer to those who have already occupied.

Agreed. I have never heard of keys being handed over before the $$ has changed hands.

They are not allowed to hand over the keys before the interim occupancy date. No exception allowed to my understanding.

With PDIs on SE corner units just getting underway...here's mine.
IMG_3003.JPEG
IMG_3006.JPEG
IMG_3007.JPEG
IMG_3008.JPEG
IMG_3011.JPEG
IMG_3012.JPEG
IMG_3015.JPEG
IMG_3016.JPEG
IMG_3017.JPEG
IMG_3032.JPEG
IMG_3022.JPEG
IMG_3019.JPEG
IMG_3025.JPEG
IMG_3026.JPEG
IMG_3028.JPEG

We had ours today too :)

We were pleased with the condition of the condo, there weren't any major repairs or concerns, just some dings and crack and touch ups required. One thing we saw in the Facebook groups was to remove the bottom panels ( beneath the lower cabinets) because other unit owners have found garbage from the constructions workers, so my fiance did that today and there was junk under there. So for anyone having one come up, don't forget to check that out too!

Thanks for sharing the PDI pictures @khorhadris! These look great. Did you hear anything back about the occupancy date?

I can post mine as well, my appointment is on April 7.

Thanks for sharing the PDI pictures @khorhadris! These look great. Did you hear anything back about the occupancy date?

I can post mine as well, my appointment is on April 7.
Hey @fadidawood86, the inspector told us that they have received the verbal oks for units up to the 33 floor to move in, but they are waiting for the official letters from the city before they provide final date. He said it could be late April of Early May the latest :)

I must also mention they put a standard kitchen faucet instead of the one I paid for.
Remember what you opted for and make sure they are all in place.

Back