Votes: 6 14.0%
  • 58-67

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • 68-77

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • >77

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This ain't no pensioner's paradise! I was wrong...again.

Doesn't help that they chased @steveintoronto and @BurlOak away, the meanies.
You need to look carefully @ the sample size. To date there are 18 respondents so you (or I) cannot really draw any conclusions! Though I too am somewhat interested in knowing our demographic, I think we need to treat everyone equally and it's foolish (and wrong)to assume the under 18s are smarter (or stupider) than the over 77s. Age certainly gives one experience, but not all older folk take advantage of it to update and amend their opinions And some young people see things in a new (and wise) way!

Last edited:
You need to look carefully @ the sample size. To date there are 18 respondents so you (or I) cannot make any conclusions!

I'm extrapolating based on the data available. That's a thing in statistics, no? ;)

You need to use more statistical rigour, as they say, there are lies, damned lies and statistics. Looking at statistics without looking at where they come from and whether they are representative is very necessary!

Well, whether or not they are representative won't be know until this poll is complete. ;)

My 80s were mostly a pot and booze cloud.

Sounds like my 2000s....with minor adjustments to drug preference. ;)

We made it though! I'm super close to making 6 figures at work, am moving to a bigger, better flat in a week, have great friends and family ties, drive a Merc, am fed.

Never say die, eh?

Also... @Undead

Check out North America's longest-running electronic music radio show The Prophecy...every Sunday 20:00-22:00 on CIUT 89.5 FM

It's on noooooow. :D

Last edited:
You need to use more statistical rigour, as they say, there are lies, damned lies and statistics. Looking at statistics without looking at where they come from and whether they are representative is very necessary!

Do I see you @Admiral Beez and @Northern Light in these? :p

LMAO, ya never saw me at a rave even once.

I did the club scene maybe 2x just to say I did, to check it out.............was not my thing.

I took young women to the Gladstone Art Bar to listen to solo, acoustic performances...........

Or to the COC..........

W/e worked for them............

The only dances I typically abided were the ones for Rovers @ Scouts camps I got dragged to in my youth.

You missed out, mate.

Me and my circle of miscreants are like gimps right now, fiending for a dance floor, it's insane.

You won't get me off them when it kicks off again. I'm going full 19-year old me for as many weeks in a row I can manage before burning out. :D

Sounds like my 2000s.
My 80s were mostly a pot and booze cloud.

My 2020s- wait what

You missed out, mate.

Me and my circle of miscreants are like gimps right now, fiending for a dance floor, it's insane.

You won't get me off them when it kicks off again. I'm going full 19-year old me for as many weeks in a row I can manage before burning out. :D

Much like @Northern Light I hit a few clubs to see what the hype was about and didn't really like it. My scene is more like a lounge where you can hear yourself think, and smoke and drink at a leisurely pace. I do love fast paced EDM, but not when I'm out--prefer deep house for those times.

Back