Fortune at Fort York (Onni) - Real Estate -

Some interior photos:
They seem to do a good job since they have covered the floor with cardboard to protect AND the door is covered in some bubble wrap to protect. My last condo the builder did not do this and they did terrible job install the floor it wasn't leveled. We are fortunate to get kitchen fixed island AND medicine cabinet. The other developers (Centre Court 199 Church, Panda Condos, Social Condos or Menkes Sugar Wharf have no Island option and just galley kitchen). If anyone would like a tour please contact me directly lets arrange a group visit!

View attachment 263679View attachment 263679View attachment 263680View attachment 263681View attachment 263682View attachment 263683View attachment 263684View attachment 263685View attachment 263686View attachment 263687View attachment 263688View attachment 263689View attachment 263690View attachment 263691View attachment 263692
Hi Steven, these photos are great. My girlfriend and I would be very interested in a tour as we purchased a unit here! Please let me know what you need from us to coordinate.

Some interior photos:
They seem to do a good job since they have covered the floor with cardboard to protect AND the door is covered in some bubble wrap to protect. My last condo the builder did not do this and they did terrible job install the floor it wasn't leveled. We are fortunate to get kitchen fixed island AND medicine cabinet. The other developers (Centre Court 199 Church, Panda Condos, Social Condos or Menkes Sugar Wharf have no Island option and just galley kitchen). If anyone would like a tour please contact me directly lets arrange a group visit!

View attachment 263679View attachment 263679View attachment 263680View attachment 263681View attachment 263682View attachment 263683View attachment 263684View attachment 263685View attachment 263686View attachment 263687View attachment 263688View attachment 263689View attachment 263690View attachment 263691View attachment 263692
they are some nice pictures, and the place is coming along nicely. But I didn't think it was open for inspections yet. Any chance you'd want to share how you got in?

Hello future neighbours! Was wondering the same thing on how access was obtained. I’d love to go in and check my own unit too.
I am also estimating first occupancy will occur around November to December.
Anyone have any experience with this developer and what the turnaround time line is like to getting the property registered? I really don’t want to be paying occupancy fee for too long. I’ll be on the 5th floor.

Hi everyone,

Has anyone had official word pushing back the September occupancy? I see a lot of people in this thread say they're estimating November/December but I haven't got any official word yet.

Hi everyone,

Has anyone had official word pushing back the September occupancy? I see a lot of people in this thread say they're estimating November/December but I haven't got any official word yet.
No, I also have not heard anything official. I was under the impression they were required to give 90 days notice for move in, however I'm not sure if that is still valid with the notice around COVID?

Apparently there is a Pandemic clause in the builder's contract so they aren't bound by the normal reporting requirements and from discussions I've had, won't commit to any timelines at present

Didn't recieve date! But got someone from the office reaching out for lawyer information.. just me or everyone ?

I got that too - it was just an email as an reminder to send lawyer information to them.

I think it will be early 2021 before anyone will move in, PDIs may or may not happen this year, but the moving, setting up First Service Residential as PM company, city inspections, setting up the office, etc all takes time and December is holidays. I could be wrong, but they have a lot of work to do inside for water tanks, electrical, plumbing, life systems such as fire and elevators. These all take time, you cannot set up a elevator in 7 hours there are 5 elevators.

Last email reminder I got was back in August. I passed by the site this past weekend. Loading dock still needs a lot of work. I suppose they would need that done before they could even begin to start thinking about getting people moving in. To think that I signed this agreement back in 2016 seems like an eternity.

Oh yes, I was there and that garage still needs work and the parking levels. But I do think they are better than some builders in that they cover the floor and doors with plastic - they are not leaving it un covered like Concert Realty in my other Condo in Etobicoke at Kip District. I would never buy from them they outsource the work to BIRD Construction and had many issues with them. The Loblaws is open and the hot food section and soup section looks quite good.

Thank you for the update.

If anyone is in the area can someone ask the crew on occupancy date and what next steps are required? Sales office is closed no reply.

Back