News   Aug 15, 2024
 151     0 
News   Aug 15, 2024
 247     1 
News   Aug 14, 2024
 1.3K     2 

Former President Donald Trump's United States of America

Kushner helped create shell Trump campaign company that secretly paid family members, report says

Dec 18, 2020

Donald Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner allegedly created a shell company that secretly paid the president’s family members and spent more than $600 million, a report says.

The payments to the Trump family and top advisors through the company helped shield financial details from the public, according to Business Insider.

Use of the company, incorporated as American Made Media Consultants Corporation and American Made Media Consultants LLC, reportedly allowed the president and his family to bypass federally required financial disclosures.

Campaign finance records show the Trump campaign and its committee at the Republican National Committee, spent $617 million from their $1.26bn coffers through the company, according to Business Insider.

Mr Kushner allegedly helped establish the company in 2018 and Mr Trump’s daughter-in-law Lara Trump was installed as president, vice president Mike Pence’s nephew John Pence as vice president, and Trump campaign CFO Sean Dollman as treasurer and secretary.

Trump's longtime banker at Deutsche Bank resigns

Dec 22, 2020

Donald Trump's longtime banker at Deutsche Bank AG will be stepping down from the German lender, with the move coming as the bank looks for ways to cut its relations with the U.S. president.

Rosemary Vrablic, a managing director and senior banker in the lender's wealth management division, recently handed in her resignation, which the bank accepted effective as of year-end, Deutsche Bank spokesman Dan Hunter said in an emailed statement.

According to the New York Times, which first reported Vrablic's resignation, she arranged for the lender to grant hundreds of millions of dollars of loans to Trump's company.

The resignation of another longtime colleague of Vrablic, Dominic Scalzi, has also been accepted by the bank, Hunter said, without mentioning reasons for the resignations.

Vrablic and Scalzi both joined Deutsche Bank in 2006 from Bank of America.

The Times reported that Deutsche Bank in August opened an internal review into a 2013 real estate transaction between Vrablic and Scalzi and a company owned in part by Jared Kushner, Trump's son-in-law and a client of Vrablic.

Reuters reported last month that Deutsche Bank was looking for ways to end its relationship with Trump after the U.S. elections, following negative publicity stemming from the ties.

The German bank, which first started lending to Trump in the late 1990s, has been dragged into congressional and other investigations looking into the real estate mogul-turned-politician's finances and alleged Russia connections.

As of November, Deutsche Bank has about $340 million in loans outstanding to the Trump Organization, currently overseen by his two eldest sons.

Trump's longtime banker at Deutsche Bank resigns

Dec 22, 2020

Donald Trump's longtime banker at Deutsche Bank AG will be stepping down from the German lender, with the move coming as the bank looks for ways to cut its relations with the U.S. president.

Rosemary Vrablic, a managing director and senior banker in the lender's wealth management division, recently handed in her resignation, which the bank accepted effective as of year-end, Deutsche Bank spokesman Dan Hunter said in an emailed statement.

According to the New York Times, which first reported Vrablic's resignation, she arranged for the lender to grant hundreds of millions of dollars of loans to Trump's company.

The resignation of another longtime colleague of Vrablic, Dominic Scalzi, has also been accepted by the bank, Hunter said, without mentioning reasons for the resignations.

Vrablic and Scalzi both joined Deutsche Bank in 2006 from Bank of America.

The Times reported that Deutsche Bank in August opened an internal review into a 2013 real estate transaction between Vrablic and Scalzi and a company owned in part by Jared Kushner, Trump's son-in-law and a client of Vrablic.

Reuters reported last month that Deutsche Bank was looking for ways to end its relationship with Trump after the U.S. elections, following negative publicity stemming from the ties.

The German bank, which first started lending to Trump in the late 1990s, has been dragged into congressional and other investigations looking into the real estate mogul-turned-politician's finances and alleged Russia connections.

As of November, Deutsche Bank has about $340 million in loans outstanding to the Trump Organization, currently overseen by his two eldest sons.

I expect we’ll soon see DB call in these loans.

Looks real great on his legacy that his flurry of pardons yesterday included some convicted murderers. Just when you think it's impossible for him to become even more vile than he's been all along, he finds a way.

I'm still amazed there was never an assassination attempt on the most polarizing president ever.

I'm still amazed there was never an assassination attempt on the most polarizing president ever.
The Colonel tried.

0802-donald-trump-twitter-4.jpg

Looks real great on his legacy that his flurry of pardons yesterday included some convicted murderers. Just when you think it's impossible for him to become even more vile than he's been all along, he finds a way.

He made it easy with COVID-19, but then he got treatment that most don't get.

375px-Novel_Coronavirus_SARS-CoV-2.jpg

From link.

You know the My Pillow informercials?

Read here:

He is a far-right conspiracist and Trump apologist whose product, My Pillow, is the single most advertised product on Fox News, Newsmax, and OANN.

The pillows are overpriced and the advertising campaigns contain numerous falsehoods.

It doesn't help that the main seller of such pillows in Canada is the Showcase Store.

Boycott My Pillow! There are many better pillows for a better value.

You know the My Pillow informercials?

Read here:

He is a far-right conspiracist and Trump apologist whose product, My Pillow, is the single most advertised product on Fox News, Newsmax, and OANN.

The pillows are overpriced and the advertising campaigns contain numerous falsehoods.

It doesn't help that the main seller of such pillows in Canada is the Showcase Store.

Boycott My Pillow! There are many better pillows for a better value.
He's also one of the guys who helped bail Kyle Rittenhouse out of jail.

The fact that a pillow's taken on outsize prominence within a certain realm simply because the CEO's "on political side" really tells you how culturally meagre and self-starved the MAGAsphere is.

This is, really, like some kind of late-Soviet-Bloc scenario where Dean Reed is what passes for a "Western" musical superstar.

Back