News   Sep 27, 2024
 537     0 
News   Sep 27, 2024
 994     1 
News   Sep 27, 2024
 437     0 

Downtown Grocery Store List (current + proposed)

Still, the basic idea of a Canadian Dollar Tree having fridges and freezers seems to be unheard of, unlike the States. (& $1.50 is the new Canadian Dollar Tree price btw)
It's amazing Dollarama (Canada) gave in and made room for freezers selling ice cream (er, frozen dessert & Frozen dessert snacks)

* Cross Post to 88 North Thread*

Ha, you put me on to another location............by scrolling down.

A No Frills is going in at 77 Shuter.Street.

That's the '88 North' condo.

That's the exact space that had been pegged for a Loblaws City Market a number of years ago but it never came to fruition.

Permits in process here:

View attachment 596674
FINALLY.

The Metro at Eglinton and Lloyd Manor has been selling RTD coolers and huge cases of beer for a couple of weeks now.
IMG_3810.jpeg

I saw that in the email I got from them this week (I used to think I might want to rent an apartment here. Life has moved on, but I'm still on their email list). Google doesn't reveal very much about this store. Is it any good?

Good to see undrinkable swill at under $2 a can................ uhhh, wait a minute..... how does that help me? LOL
You're the kind of downtown elite that Doug Ford thinks is the problem.

Just to note, this crud is selling for ~$5.50/L, when you can buy decent IPA like Goose Island for $53.79 for 24x473ml = $4.73/L at the Beer Store.

You're the kind of downtown elite that Doug Ford thinks is the problem.

More of an East York elite, but sure, LOL

A dropout, (former?) hash dealer, who put his mistress in cabinet...........thinks I'm a problem? I wouldn't have it any other way.

Back