News   Apr 18, 2024
 589     0 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 5K     1 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 2.3K     4 

Corso Italia

lets not forget that cesar palacio has been representing this ward for a very long time. beggars cant be choosers in this neck of the woods at least. she is by far our best chance at installing change. cesar has been a great disappointment.

For every issue that matters, her voting track is identical to Tory's. She's a generic conservative suburban councilor at this point. That ward can elect someone less useless.

lets not forget that cesar palacio has been representing this ward for a very long time. beggars cant be choosers in this neck of the woods at least. she is by far our best chance at installing change. cesar has been a great disappointment.
This isn't suburbia. I think this neck of the woods could easily do better at actually having someone that instills change, not just follower of all of Tory's whims.

Is there any way a progressive candidate (maybe Jonah Schein? Alejandra Bravo?) can run and win wardwide with Ana Bailao's vote concentrated in the south and Cesar in the north?

Any possibility that Palacio reads the tea leaves and doesn't run again? He already has a rather narrow base of support which is enough for him to win with small pluralities and now he has to run in new, less demographically favorable territory.

Ana Bailao is 100% running. I will be meeting with her again this week to discuss an approach to victory with others in the area.

1474 St Clair Ave West will be receiving a development application from Berkley Group and RAW Design.

Attachments

• IMG_0702.JPG
    IMG_0702.JPG
    142.7 KB · Views: 391
This building will be Heather Dubbledam’s new office.
This new building at the corner of Westmount and St Clair West (Dubbledam's new office) will also feature a 'Wallace Espresso' location on the ground floor.

I believe this is the Berkley Developments/ RAW Design site. The application was just submitted (1474 St Clair Ave West):

'Site Plan Control Application a terraced 8-storey residential building (height of approximately 25 metres plus a 4.0 metre mechanical penthouse). The proposal includes 55 residential units, 3,954.0 square metres of residential GFA, 21 automobile parking spaces (below grade in parking stackers) and 56 bicycle parking spaces.'

I remember hearing rumors that this was sold a few times and it seems like the lease is up and it will developed into housing or retail/ condos. Does anyone have any insight into this plot of land and what can be coming here?

I remember hearing rumors that this was sold a few times and it seems like the lease is up and it will developed into housing or retail/ condos. Does anyone have any insight into this plot of land and what can be coming here?
this site sold a few years ago to Neudorfer for around 25m +|-. they are going to eventually redevelop the site.

this site sold a few years ago to Neudorfer for around 25m +|-. they are going to eventually redevelop the site.

Thanks for info. I think that's the same developer of Fuse condos on dupont and Lansdowne so perhaps a new condo project in the future to match up with a stretch of new ones in that corner.

was having a coffee at local coffee shop and the hot topic of conversation was that the proposed shoppers site was re sold but not known who the possible developer is, anyone know, because if so I'm excited to finally see this dark corner in Corso come back to life

Back