News   May 16, 2024
 169     0 
News   May 16, 2024
 397     0 
News   May 15, 2024
 2.2K     0 

City TV Cuts New Personalities

With all this lamenting about the lack of true, local news coverage, perhaps someone should pull a moses?

Maybe Moses should pull a Moses. Perhaps Rogers will see that they're sinking their investment and will ask Moses to come back and revive the brand? Wishful thinking? :rolleyes:

For local News, I listen to 680NEWS, I've not watched Citytv since the Rogers Takeover, a little birdy, warned me that it'd be gutted, and that little birdy proved right, I cant stand Global, CTV or CBC, (I was once a Bleeding CBC'er, if you'd seen my room in H.S I had all the old radio ads off bus shelters in Hamilton, lol, I bled CBC and CITY when I was younger, but as someone already said, CITY had been dying for a long time, in my opinion for about 7 years.. I've given up on TV for news, I read it online, I listen to it on the Radio and I read blogs and UT and the big daily newspapers online, I've not bought a newspaper in 6-7 years.

Maybe Moses should pull a Moses. Perhaps Rogers will see that they're sinking their investment and will ask Moses to come back and revive the brand? Wishful thinking? :rolleyes:

Keep on wishing, Moses has already stated that he's done with Citytv; But, a question remains, what is Rogers plan for the Citytv stations?

Keep on wishing, Moses has already stated that he's done with Citytv; But, a question remains, what is Rogers plan for the Citytv stations?

I wouldn't be surprised if CityTV was converted to a 24 hour Rogers shopping channel, with the stations becoming giant Rogers stores.

I was kidding, though that might actually be a better option than letting CityTV continue as a channel exclusively for 2nd and 3rd rate programming.

Back