News   Jul 29, 2024
 291     0 
News   Jul 29, 2024
 113     0 
News   Jul 29, 2024
 507     0 

Church Street Bars/Clubs/Restos

This is the first time I ever saw a guy giving some other man a blowjob in an open space in a club. We were in the smoking room on the third floor and they sucked each other off right in front of everyone and you could see everything. These two guys knew that and didn't give two shits and continued. That just turned me off right away, me and my friends ended up leaving afterwards.

http://www.nonstick.com/sounds/Tweety/lttw_014.wav

This is the first time I ever saw a guy giving some other man a blowjob in an open space in a club. We were in the smoking room on the third floor and they sucked each other off right in front of everyone and you could see everything. These two guys knew that and didn't give two shits and continued.
Why does this not surprise me?
I also hated the narrowness of the stairwell and how you have to wait in a lineup to go up and down stairs. What if there's an emergency and everyone needs to get out?? Everyone would be storming down that tiny flight of stairs and getting stomped on?? Not impressed.
If I were to revisit this place, this is the one major thing I'd want to see changed. Not impressed that the staircase remains the same. Everytime I'd been there in the past, I'd always thought to myself the same thing. What if there is an emergency? Wouldn't be a good scene. We've seen what can happen in panic in nightclubs on the news.

The Barn is fantastic - a few of us forum members were there for Halloween night and the party was excellent! Same as the good old days, just cleaner and more attractive interiors. The only complaint I had was the narrow stairs - getting between the various floors was a pain.

I've never been to the Barn previously. The time since I started going down to the gay village the barn was always closed down. Anyways, I went there Friday night. It was so trashy and disgusting.

This is the first time I ever saw a guy giving some other man a blowjob in an open space in a club. We were in the smoking room on the third floor and they sucked each other off right in front of everyone and you could see everything..

ewwwww.....you smoke.

Church Street Bar closes

The troubled bar at 501 Church Street S. of Wellesley (formally Bar 501, Campus (?) and most recently, Church Street Bar) closed last week. It's a shame that the most recent group who invested in this location couldn't find a crowd. They re-opened the large window to Church St. which was had been closed off by the previous group (Campus) and it looks like they did a really decent job renovating the place.

1815680224_29ebeecd94_b.jpg

No surprise here. It was reported that the new owner (same guy who ownes what used to be five) has a rep for not paying his bills in his hometown of London, UK.

Church Street Bar was no different than Vice - just a different paint job. Vice had already moved the DJ booth away from the front window, opening it up to the street. This owner did nothing to change the fact that people go there to dance/hang out, and dont really buy drinks. No drink sales = no revenue = not able to pay the rent.

When I first came out I was instructed by persons older and wiser than I to never, ever go there, as only the old, the ugly and the undesireable went there. And so I haven't.

Back