News   Jul 29, 2024
 287     0 
News   Jul 29, 2024
 112     0 
News   Jul 29, 2024
 507     0 

Church Street Bars/Clubs/Restos

Photos

The Barn is getting a new paint job on the north and east sides. Looks much, much better. For those unfamiliar with the previous colour, it was a bright yellow which can partly be seen on the south part of the Church Street side below. Hopefully the improved exterior will also extend to the interior.

barn1.jpg

barn2.jpg

Me too. This is a good first step in restoring nearby neighbour's property values.

There will always be a need for the sleazy crowd in Toronto to go get wasted on whatever drug of their choice, and grind to cheesy "techno" beats, and Britney remixes ;)

You seem to be angry about the Barn reopening, why?

Thanks for the review Darkstar it's good to read Serial Sean's positive impressions. I hope the Barn finds it's crowd again and does well.

I've never been to the Barn previously. The time since I started going down to the gay village the barn was always closed down. Anyways, I went there Friday night. It was so trashy and disgusting.

This is the first time I ever saw a guy giving some other man a blowjob in an open space in a club. We were in the smoking room on the third floor and they sucked each other off right in front of everyone and you could see everything. These two guys knew that and didn't give two shits and continued. That just turned me off right away, me and my friends ended up leaving afterwards. Never going back to this place again. I just got such a bad vibe from this club, I don't know if anyone else shares these views. I also hated the narrowness of the stairwell and how you have to wait in a lineup to go up and down stairs. What if there's an emergency and everyone needs to get out?? Everyone would be storming down that tiny flight of stairs and getting stomped on?? Not impressed.

Back