News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.2K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1K     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 376     0 

Bloor-Yorkville Scene

Okay, so from my research, this could very well rival the size of the LV stores in Paris and Tokyo, the two biggest luxury boutiques in the world - not just biggest LV stores!

Las Vegas has one of the largest Louis Vuitton stores, in the crystal mall. Vegas has three Louis Vuitton stores all on the same street!!! I can see Toronto having two eventually maybe a LV at Sherway or Yorkdale mall.

INSANE! I see the old location being good maybe for Salvatore Ferragamo or Dior. And Fogal moving in is tres chic and tres exclusive haha.

Nice to see LV anchor that end of Bloor, it never felt quite as 'rich' down there near Avenue Rd. Now all we need is a high-ender across the street in the Club Monaco space.

Nice to see LV anchor that end of Bloor, it never felt quite as 'rich' down there near Avenue Rd. Now all we need is a high-ender across the street in the Club Monaco space.

True. That Club Monaco building would make an awesome Polo Ralph Lauren or even a free standing Zegna. I can't quite figure out how the only free standing Zegna in the country is in Vancouver. Apparently the shop-in-shop at Harry Rosen on Bloor is a bigger space, but still...

The old Marciano space has been rumoured to be a Paul & Shark - just a rumour though so I wouldn't hold my breath for that.

What's the deal with the Pottery Barn? Ground floor doors looked papered up.

Heard a rumour that Henri Bendel is opening in Toronto. If true, it's odd given their scale-back of late...

Henri Bendel, the flagship department store on Fifth Avenue in New York, probably wouldn't. What's more likely is Henri Bendel, the small accessories and cosmetics boutique format. They're opening six this year alone! Sounds like a lucrative business.

Anyone heard anything more about that 'major European brand' that is supposed to be opening up? This was tweeted back in Jan. or Feb if I recall.

Now that LV is moving into 150 Bloor, who do you think will take the old LV space?

I wonder who owns the building. I can see someone building an entirely new building from scratch actually.

If memory serves me right, originally that building was a Giorgio Armani location, back when BCBG was Emporio Armani (back in the 80's...)

Back