74     0 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 502     0 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 604     1 

Black Lives Matter Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you all so angry at Black Lives Matter? Why is it important to you to put them down or tell them/their supporters/their allies how/why/where they should or shouldn't act?

Why do you have that right? Oh yes, privilege.

When You’re Accustomed to Privilege, Equality Feels Like Oppression.
Thank you! Exactly what I'm thinking! These people are so accustomed to white people that they think equality is "All Lives Matter"! "All Lives Matter" is not only disgusting, appalling, insensitive, it's also racist and bigoted because it deflects attention from issues at hand! Oh wow! A few white guys died at Benghazi after killing how many peaceful and innocent Muslims? They talk about these few white guys and ignore the Muslims! The same way when Black Lives Matter tried to bring an issue of countless black men being systemically gunned down by the police every day, the racists deflect it by saying All Lives Matter! Yeah! Great cover up! That's why I say that you're either with BLM and against it!

Another example of racism: https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/20...al-profiling-traumatized-by-traffic-stop.html

White cop couldn't stand to see a light skinned woman with a black man so he pulled them over and arrested them with "drug charges" and ruined the guy's basketball career. Good thing this judge knew what's good for him and dismissed the charges.

Man you really are proving to be a racist! I don't know how this comment is allowed! Now black people are lazy? And people should be denied employment because of tattoos? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL you are either an awesome comedian or a hardcore racist!

Kudos to you for your deeply thoughtful and nuanced contributions to this discussion. LOOOOOL.

LOOOOOOOOL @ me being a fascist! I work not only for BlackLivesMatter but Anti-Racist Action and Antifa (Anti-fascist action) and I'm the fascist? Ask any member from Antifa or ARA and they'll agree with my opinions and get in your face if you sympathize with the Nazis! We don't believe in just "ignoring" Nazis and racism, we are right there to stop it! Our motto is "Resist the fascists! With or without violence!"

You don't understand very much about fascism, or by extension, authoritarianism. Look at the propaganda you have been spreading in relation to fascism, or specifically authoritarianism and nationalism.

You are making claims that you are not a fascist, with proof of allegedly belonging to two anti-fascist groups, one actually. Anti-Racist Action is the North American faction of Antifa (mostly Europe); the former is known for domestic terrorism while the latter is known for violent protests.

First, Nazism was a government based on fascism, specifically nationalism, not the origins of fascism itself. As an authoritarian you by definition are ruled by one of the fascist tenets.

Nazism is commonly tossed around by authoritarians like BLM and other “anti-facsist” organizations, BLM, however, are authoritarians, and nationalists with a bit of Marxism in the mix, ironic huh? Also, it’s true that Nazism is widely used by other fascist states, mostly to distract from their underlying ideals; more influential than Stalinism in most cases.

Thank you! Exactly what I'm thinking! These people are so accustomed to white people that they think equality is "All Lives Matter"! "All Lives Matter" is not only disgusting, appalling, insensitive, it's also racist and bigoted because it deflects attention from issues at hand! Oh wow! A few white guys died at Benghazi after killing how many peaceful and innocent Muslims? They talk about these few white guys and ignore the Muslims! The same way when Black Lives Matter tried to bring an issue of countless black men being systemically gunned down by the police every day, the racists deflect it by saying All Lives Matter! Yeah! Great cover up! That's why I say that you're either with BLM and against it!

Another example of racism: https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/20...al-profiling-traumatized-by-traffic-stop.html

White cop couldn't stand to see a light skinned woman with a black man so he pulled them over and arrested them with "drug charges" and ruined the guy's basketball career. Good thing this judge knew what's good for him and dismissed the charges.
Just to be sure, you should curtail your profiling.

Why do you have that right? Oh yes, privilege.

And the right to an opinion and to express it is a privilege everyone has. That's what equality is.

I'm sure people think they sound clever by adding that "white privilege" soundbite as a rebuttal, but it is really just a cop out, because the only one preaching double standards is BLM.

BLM is being soundly debunked by hard facts. Of course they don't like it. But they are the ones sticking their foot in their own mouths. This movement is so poorly led and organized, that it will just fizzle out. The vast majority of black people don't even support it fer crying out loud.

Last edited:
And the right to an opinion and to express it is a privilege everyone has. That's what equality is.

I'm sure people think they sound clever by adding that "white privilege" soundbite as a rebuttal, but it is really just a cop out, because the only one preaching double standards is BLM.

BLM is being soundly debunked by hard facts. Of course they don't like it. But they are the ones sticking their foot in their own mouths. This movement is so poorly led and organized, that it will just fizzle out. The vast majority of black people don't even support it fer crying out loud.

Actually, a couple of the veteran Toronto beat journos (Enzo from NOW? Desmond Cole? not sure) were shocked at how much they got from their list of demands after the police HQ sit-in. It helped that their demands were more focused on specific cases -- their demands at the UofT sit in and the Pride parade protest were much less focused, and sure enough they weren't taken seriously in either case.

Will they learn from that? I hope so, but hard to say.

White privilege is real, FCG. Even if you don't like having it shoved in your face.

Man you really are proving to be a racist! I don't know how this comment is allowed! Now black people are lazy? And people should be denied employment because of tattoos? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL you are either an awesome comedian or a hardcore racist!
Yes. Obviously. Who can argue with such formidable logic? :rolleyes:

Are you sure you're not a member of the band Spin Doctors? You're masterful at throwing around straw men. Yes, many black people are lazy; not all (but to you, any criticism of any black person is invariably racist, because: slavery). I also never said that people should be denied work because of tattoos, but they shouldn't be surprised if they are denied work. What do they expect? Employers generally have standards when it comes to the image of the people they consider hiring. They want people that are well groomed and not covered in artificial markings. They shouldn't have to alter their qualifications/standards to appease people that don't meet them. One can either play by the rules or rebel against them, but what good does the latter achieve?

Last edited:
LOOOOL now you're picking on Muslims? Hit two birds with one stone? This quote sounds like it came out of a Donald Trump handbook! Well of course some Muslims will feel anger towards white people after what White Christians did them. Before like the 1950s and 1960s Muslims were peaceful and never did anything to Europeans but after centuries of oppression they decided to raise up against their oppressors. Boo hoo!

I think you need to open some history books. I assume you are referring to the crusades; which were a response to nearly 5 centuries of muslim invasion of Christian lands. Funny how no one ever discusses that.

https://www.instagram.com/p/-Fs_sfKgMW/

safe_image.php

And let's not forget about all the Christians being killed by muslims every day. But, yes, according to you (which is all that really matters), Muslims were peaceful until the midway point of the last century...

Last edited:
White privilege is real, FCG. Even if you don't like having it shoved in your face.

Except that wasn't what was being shoved in my face.

Greenleaf implied my right to criticize is a privilege not afforded others, which is factually untrue. Especially given the fact the topic is about all the criticism being spouted by BLM. They don't seem to have any problem utilizing this privilege.

BLM has a right to criticize, but needs to back it up or concede they are wrong. When they make wild statements like racist Toronto cops are systematically hunting down and murdering innocent black people, and the only evidence to back that up that they can come up with is Andrew Loku, then they need to dial down the rhetoric and get realistic. But instead, they double down on it.

If you show them hard facts that prove they are wrong...they say that's racist
If you ask them to provide hard facts to back up their accusations...they say that's racist
If you point out remarks/actions of violence and blatant racism by their own leaders/members....they say that's racist
If people have the gall to hold vigils for victims of tragedies not involving blacks killed by whites...they say that's racist.

That's the default answer for everything.

You know the story of the little boy who cried wolf once too often?

Last edited:
I'm still waiting for Jeff and other BLM apologists to respond to this post. Funny how they are notably silent on this one, plus I've read other similar stories too. So much for stopping racism.

A Toronto musician named Sima Xyn claimed she tried to buy a Black Lives Matter shirt and make a donation to the group during Toronto Pride week but was refused service because she is white.

BLM responded on Twitter on Saturday, tweeting that a volunteer told the musician that the “movement shirts are for “Black-identified folks.”

“Denying me service due to my race when I’m showing my support to the Toronto #blacklivematter movement is ironic and killing my human rights,” Xyn tweeted.

Xyn, who has taken part in Pride for two decades, said she doesn’t understand why they wouldn’t want to include everyone.

Pride performer writes letter to BLM after being denied shirt

I'm still waiting for Jeff and other BLM apologists to respond to this post. Funny how they are notably silent on this one, plus I've read other similar stories too. So much for stopping racism.
Easy now, this is a toughie for them, they can't appear like they are bullies or the other kids will take their toys and go home. :)

I think you need to open some history books. I assume you are referring to the crusades; which were a response to nearly 5 centuries of muslim invasion of Christian lands. Funny how no one ever discusses that.

https://www.instagram.com/p/-Fs_sfKgMW/

safe_image.php

And let's not forget about all the Christians being killed by muslims every day. But, yes, according to you (which is all that really matters), Muslims were peaceful until the midway point of the last century...
Abrahamic religions, go figure. Playing the who made who do something first does nothing to solve problems we have today, and survive so there is a future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back