News   May 09, 2024
 298     0 
News   May 09, 2024
 570     1 
News   May 08, 2024
 1.9K     4 

Bay Adelaide Centre West Tower (Brookfield, 50s, WZMH)

Wow, Awesome pictures guys! It's really coming together.

Based on Mike in TO's first pic I'm thinking that it's going to end up looking quite slender and Spire-like when completed.

"Stumpy" growing taller...

DSCN2508.jpg

In that photo casaguy posted you can see that Bay Adelaide has now reached equal height with basically all the mid-rise buildings in the shot ( i.e Sheraton, Simpson Tower - Exchange Tower, Richmond Adelaide..etc etc). Now the only towers left in it's path are Scotiaplaza, FCP, Commerce Court, TD Centre and Brookfield Place....

I'm with Ziggy on this one. Bay Adelaide will be a tall and slender tower. Very classy and elegant.

No doubt in my mind. -

In that photo casaguy posted you can see that Bay Adelaide has now reached equal height with basically all the mid-rise buildings in the shot ( i.e Sheraton, Simpson Tower - Exchange Tower, Richmond Adelaide..etc etc). Now the only towers left in it's path are Scotiaplaza, FCP, Commerce Court, TD Centre and Brookfield Place....

-

yep, all good and true, though the next building it going to pass is 1 King West, then Royal Bank South Tower another 4 metres after that.

while I can take or leave the design of BA, its great infill. This city has been in dire need of something significant north of Adelaide for a long time to balance off the skyline. I never thought that sheer drop off from Scotia and FCP looked very sexy. Now in the spirit of symmetry we need to get going on another big project west of Bay St.

also in reference to that angle that Casaguy has here... its clear that Casa will be completed well before Trump and so we will be lacking update photos of Trump from this angle after he moves.... what a shame - just picture that great addition of density!

of course, looking forward to those too! what's that saying about having your cake and eating it too? We want it all...
maybe 3D will be up for another render using your latest pic?

Misty Morning

dsc00731lg4.jpg

Back