News   May 09, 2024
 85     0 
News   May 08, 2024
 1.2K     2 
News   May 08, 2024
 1.2K     2 

Bay Adelaide Centre West Tower (Brookfield, 50s, WZMH)

The forms were raised again this morning, and now they are no longer visible on the webcam. We can also see 3 levels of glass on the webcam, which means we're up to the 12th floor with glass.

Actually, Kahlua the glass is on the 14th floor on the east facing side of the building. (or the view visible from the webcam) - Funny they haven't installed 2 rows of glass above the historic facade to match the east facing side. The building narrows a bit above the historic facade which probably means they need to do some additional work before they can install the glass on the north facing side, above the stonework.

I also noticed they had raised the forms this morning. So we are on the 37 floor (offcially) / 36th floor (actual). -
(It'll be a lot harder to track the forms now that they are out of the webcam view- 3D can do us the favour if he chooses)

Lots of Steel columns were erected last night...The framing is now up around the 28-29th floors..so a'lil over halfway up the building.

Cal: Here's a quick snap after the forms climbed up.... not much TD left to see.

I won't be posting many more of these since I'm moving in June to The Beaches... err... The Beach... err.... east of here.

byeTD.jpg

Wow!!!

Thanks 3D. - Your the man. - Moving to "the Beaches" eh?... you must be worth at least a cool million then. You were always talking shit about just having a "small" investment so many years ago. - You're like the Canadian verision of Warren Buffet.

Nice to see the historic facade going back up. Thanks for the pic of that Geekaroo!

Construction is charging ahead on all fronts!

Thanks 3D. - Your the man. - Moving to "the Beaches" eh?... you must be worth at least a cool million then. You were always talking shit about just having a "small" investment so many years ago.

The new joint is a rental... and FYI most of my "small investment" was in Crystallex ... thank you Venezuela... my stock, trading a year or so ago near $6 as they waited and waited patiently for their environmental permit to develop perhaps the largest gold mine in the world...spending many millions of their dollars on the La Cristinas community while they waited.... stock now trades at about $0.67.

That's why it's a rental.........

P.S. boycott all Venezuelan travel, goods etc.

Cal: Here's a quick snap after the forms climbed up.... not much TD left to see.

I won't be posting many more of these since I'm moving in June to The Beaches... err... The Beach... err.... east of here.

Thats a gorgeous pic 3D... from the Pantages I assume?

A New Level Of Facade

dsc00725my6.jpg

WALLS OF GLASS AND STEEL

dsc00722dp6.jpg

...makes me wish we had a Place Ville-Marie in this town.

Thanks for the pics Geekaroo!

Back