News   May 03, 2024
 1K     1 
News   May 03, 2024
 627     0 
News   May 03, 2024
 300     0 

Bay Adelaide Centre West Tower (Brookfield, 50s, WZMH)

The forms are being raised again this morning, and more of the steel frame has been added. I'm impressed with how quickly this is going up.

Wow!! - The forms have been raised.

Thanks Kahlua

That means we are now on floor 23 and 2 Floors from the Halfway point.
(halfway - excluding mechanical/fins of course)

I found this photo on www.flickr.com from Jordan Roberts.

71666134me4.png

Bay Adelaide sneaking into the skyline from Dundas!!

That photo reminds me: they really should put a hotel/apartment building/office building/whatever on top of the Eaton Centre parking lot. Everytime (admittedly rarely as I loathe the area and mall) I walk by there I feel like I'm at Square One where cars dominate. Ugh.

Caltrane, is your company moving into BA?

Maybe she means in the financial district.

No more small buildings allowed in the MINT. I think that's what she meant.

Oh I wasn't actually trying to make a point by writing "death to small buildings".. I just thought it was a funny caption to go under the photo since the building is gonna be pretty massive. As if the actual skyscraper was yelling that at the other buildings or something... :)

That photo reminds me: they really should put a hotel/apartment building/office building/whatever on top of the Eaton Centre parking lot. Everytime (admittedly rarely as I loathe the area and mall) I walk by there I feel like I'm at Square One where cars dominate. Ugh.

Caltrane, is your company moving into BA?

Parking lots suck no matter where you put them.

March 6

Preparation for the installation of the historical facade on the north side of the building facing Temperance St. The winter shielding panels have moved up one more floor.
2319411507_a27d1302fd_b.jpg

From Scotia Plaza.
2319411509_46a9a4e2fc_b.jpg

Looking west from Adelaide and George St with the third VU crane being delivered in the foreground. Spire is on the right.
2320193870_33833c1225_b.jpg

Thx for these and all the other great pics today, Current!

Back