News   Apr 29, 2024
 1.1K     0 
News   Apr 29, 2024
 904     1 
News   Apr 29, 2024
 589     0 

Baby, we got a bubble!?

It's easy. All you need to do is recruit ten customers, and have each of them recruit ten more. Yadda yadda yadda, everyone's rich! Please buy my sh!tcoin.
Ask me how I know you're the type that listens to the news as soon as you wake or on your drive to work or wherever you go.

Ask me how I know you're the type that does nothing but complain when sitting in gatherings.

Ask me how I know you're the type that searches for the best possible gas prices around you.

Ask me how I know you're the type that searches for sales while grocery shopping.

Ask me how I know you're the type that thinks the 1% is evil.

Ask me how I know you're the type that believes Capitalism is a problem.

It would be great if we could instantly increase the median household income to $200K by everyone launching their own successful business. Then everyone could own a detached house without increasing the supply of them! Why hasn't anyone thought of that?!?
Go ahead, have fun mocking me. I know the truth hurts.

Ask me how I know you're the type that listens to the news as soon as you wake or on your drive to work or wherever you go.

Ask me how I know you're the type that does nothing but complain when sitting in gatherings.

Ask me how I know you're the type that searches for the best possible gas prices around you.

Ask me how I know you're the type that searches for sales while grocery shopping.

Ask me how I know you're a failed MLM marketer.

Sorry, I'm confused. I'm 'yes' to half of those and 'no' to the other half. Is that good? Bad? Majority? Minority? It's so hard to tell these days.

Anyway, I know I have a few silent admirers, so I'm just going to wrap up this fiasco with this final post.

If I can help at least one young guy/gal on here, then that's all that matters to me.

Don't listen to people telling you if you don't buy a home, you're missing out or falling back in life.

Don't listen to people telling you that a primary residence (where you live) is an investment.

Don't listen to people telling you Capitalism is a problem, that the 1% are evil, and that most businesses fail.

Don't listen to people that do nothing but listen to the news.

Don't listen to people that do nothing but talk about politics.

Don't listen to people that ridicule your ideas instead of providing ways it might work.

Don't listen to real estate agents.

Don't listen to the person that that drives 30 mins to get cheaper gas.

Don't listen to people that are always negative. Anything you say, they put a negative twist to it. AVOID this person at all costs.

Don't listen to people that mock other people in front of you (they'll do the same behind you).

Don't take advice from your uncle that's been working at the same job for over 25+ years.

Don't listen to people that think anyone making it in business is running a MLM, drug dealer, or scamming people in crypto.

Don't listen to people that have never taken a single risk in their lives.

DO LISTEN to people that live a life you want to live in the future. There's a HUGE mindset difference. Just go chit chat with Sam Mizrahi the next time you see him in public. Believe me, you can instantly tell why someone is successful and why someone is not. Don't waste your life talking about politics, other people, and issues you can't control. Listen to people that encourage you to take risks in life, that encourage you to start the idea you've been pondering about, that push you to do better. Never settle in life. If you don't make it, at least you gave your best and you'll never know until you try. You'll never know if you'll get "lucky" unless you try.

Anyway, I know I have a few silent admirers, so I'm just going to wrap up this fiasco with this final post.

If I can help at least one young guy/gal on here, then that's all that matters to me.

Don't listen to people telling you if you don't buy a home, you're missing out or falling back in life.

Don't listen to people telling you that a primary residence (where you live) is an investment.

Don't listen to people telling you Capitalism is a problem, that the 1% are evil, and that most businesses fail.

Don't listen to people that do nothing but listen to the news.

Don't listen to people that do nothing but talk about politics.

Don't listen to people that ridicule your ideas instead of providing ways it might work.

Don't listen to real estate agents.

Don't listen to the person that that drives 30 mins to get cheaper gas.

Don't listen to people that are always negative. Anything you say, they put a negative twist to it. AVOID this person at all costs.

Don't listen to people that mock other people in front of you (they'll do the same behind you).

Don't take advice from your uncle that's been working at the same job for over 25+ years.

Don't listen to people that think anyone making it in business is running a MLM, drug dealer, or scamming people in crypto.

Don't listen to people that have never taken a single risk in their lives.

DO LISTEN to people that live a life you want to live in the future. There's a HUGE mindset difference. Just go chit chat with Sam Mizrahi the next time you see him in public. Believe me, you can instantly tell why someone is successful and why someone is not. Don't waste your life talking about politics, other people, and issues you can't control. Listen to people that encourage you to take risks in life, that encourage you to start the idea you've been pondering about, that push you to do better. Never settle in life. If you don't make it, at least you gave your best and you'll never know until you try. You'll never know if you'll get "lucky" unless you try.
Don't listen to people whose relationship with money is a drug.

The happiest people I know are those who figured out what they wanted out of life, either actively or by default, then geared their life to accommodate it.

Don't listen to people whose relationship with money is a drug.

The happiest people I know are those who figured out what they wanted out of life, either actively or by default, then geared their life to accommodate it.
But my posts in this thread have nothing to do with money. Working for yourself and making $60,000/year and going to the washroom whenever you feel like it >>>>> making $100k/yr at a corporate job where your money is dependent on your time.

In fact, it's the people in this thread complaining about money, homes, etc.

The happiest people I know pay $25,000/month for their mortgage and some even in rent. But, why does that matter?

At the end of the day, none of this matters, but I'm sure no one wants to start talking nihilism with me even though I would love to. Big fan of the works of Nietzsche.

My whole point is directly responding to those that do nothing but complain about home prices, gas prices, grocery prices, etc. In essence, they're the ones whose relationship with money is a drug. Not mine. Money is a by-product of my services to my community. I helped over 30,000 Canadians manage their stress and anxiety last year. I helped over 40,000 Canadians keep up with their iron intake just last year alone.

It's the people that always complain that offer nothing to Canada but take everything. But again, this is not a can of worms I want to open up as a lot of people will get offended very easily.

But my posts in this thread have nothing to do with money. Working for yourself and making $60,000/year and going to the washroom whenever you feel like it >>>>> making $100k/yr at a corporate job where your money is dependent on your time.

In fact, it's the people in this thread complaining about money, homes, etc.

The happiest people I know pay $25,000/month for their mortgage and some even in rent. But, why does that matter?

At the end of the day, none of this matters, but I'm sure no one wants to start talking nihilism with me even though I would love to. Big fan of the works of Nietzsche.

My whole point is directly responding to those that do nothing but complain about home prices, gas prices, grocery prices, etc. In essence, they're the ones whose relationship with money is a drug. Not mine. Money is a by-product of my services to my community. I helped over 30,000 Canadians manage their stress and anxiety last year. I helped over 40,000 Canadians keep up with their iron intake just last year alone.

It's the people that always complain that offer nothing to Canada but take everything. But again, this is not a can of worms I want to open up as a lot of people will get offended very easily.
Well, it is a chat forum. Lots of people on here offer all sorts of solutions to the issues they complain about.

Other than that, you seem to have wonderful view of your altruistic self.

Well, it is a chat forum. Lots of people on here offer all sorts of solutions to the issues they complain about.

Other than that, you seem to have wonderful view of your altruistic self.
See this is the issue. This mindset right here. You're trying to say I do what I do for the money. But you don't understand, it doesn't matter why I do what I do. I'm still helping others more than most probably are on this forum.

Sam Mizrahi develops, of course for the money, but he's helping thousands find a home.

Don't hate the player.

I fail to see what one real estate developer (who only dabbles in the high end market) has to do with the general state of the housing market. This is getting ridiculously off-topic.

Back