News   May 01, 2024
 933     1 
News   May 01, 2024
 275     0 
News   May 01, 2024
 343     0 

88 On Broadway Condos (Cityzen, Myriad Group, Westdale Properties) - Real Estate -

Hello Neighbour!!

Hi Taal, welcome to 88.

Congrats on your purchase. Yes, I moved in back in late October. I have a unit on the 8th floor, and yourself??

Hi Taal, welcome to 88.

Congrats on your purchase. Yes, I moved in back in late October. I have a unit on the 8th floor, and yourself??

Thanks!

2 Floors above you :)
We get the unit early May but probably won't be moving in till June.

How do you like it so far in terms of materials / sound proofing / ... so on. I know they still have quite a bit to do in terms of the amenities.

Im looking for a unit in this building 1 bedroom plus parking

Can anyone guide me to how I get started on this?

Anyone curerntly living at 88 Broadway?

I was wondering if you could tell me how you like living in the building and if there are any concerns you have re construction, plumbing, electrical etc.Any comments are much appreciated !!!!

Help looking for your condo at 88 Broadway

Hi.. I am a real estate agent that works in the building. Would you like to see something that is for sale? I can help you.

Here is the pricing for the Agents sale dated June 21, 2005. This was the initial price offering available to the general public, as I believe there was a "friends and family day" sale just days before.

Parking= $18,000
Locker= $3,000
$1000 floor premium

Unit 1802= Zizi, $314,800 (starting at $301,800 on the 5th floor)
Unit 1306= Latazza West, $331,800, (starting at $323,800 on the 5th floor)
Unit 1003= Latazza East, $323,800 (starting at $318,800 on the 5th floor)

On MLS today:
Zizi Unit 1802 is available for $489,900.
East Latazza Unit 409 is available for $429,900.
East Latazza Unit 709 is available for $449,900.

I hope you move into the building, it is beautiful and I am quite happy!!

Impressive 180k profit on the Zizi unit if it sells for that price... a little insane? lol I hope that person sold while they had the chance. What sizes are these units?

wow, no way I'd throw close to a half million for the Zizi...might as well get a house!

Yep I can attest to that :)

Its a big stretch to call the second bedroom a bedroom as opposed to a den/office.
Nothing more then a single will fit and just that - your better off with a very small bed or a home office and just 1 bedroom. Not for resale though.

Regarding exposure ... I have no idea how people can stand south facing units ... I LOVE north facing units. Have direct sunlight in the morning drives me crazy (where I currently live). In a north unit there is never direct sunlight - but it's not as if it's dark. Moreover, you can catch the sun around 4pm later toward the west if you're so inclined. In terms of resale though, south is the way to go for the most part. But call me crazy, North all the way!

So here's a question - how can you find out the value of units that have sold in this building over the last few months i.e. what have the units sold for. Is there anyway to obtain such a listing?

Last edited:
So it's been a long time now. Any of you still living in the building ? I am :)

I'd like to know how it's been for everyone i.e. how is your unit / how do you find the building overall / management / ...

I'll post my experiences in a day or two ... I'm waiting as I doubt anyone will notice this post in which case there is no point :)

Back