550 Wellington West (Freed Developments) - Real Estate -

I think this is just where PDI's are headed....builders are trying to get people in as quickly as possible. I don't get how they are receiving permits to move people in. Based on the comments on the facebook page, I don't feel too bad about my own PDI at Murano. Don't feel too bad at all.

I'm sure the units/building will look great once all is said and done.

any more PDI pics or comments? I'm curious whether the builder has pulled up its socks and started to address all the complaints

any more PDI pics or comments? I'm curious whether the builder has pulled up its socks and started to address all the complaints

I'm scheduled for March 3rd and can let you know then - I sure hope they have as I was originally scheduled for my PDI yesterday!

They delayed all the PDIs a couple weeks ago. My PDI was scheduled for today, and it got pushed back until Tuesday. My occupancy got pushed from Feb 28 to March 4. I think the rule is that they have 5 days grace period with 3 weeks to the original occupancy, so they opted to take advantage of that in my case. Some people got delayed 2 months on only 3 weeks notice. I believe many of them are negotiating settlements with Freed directly or through Tarion.

Beyond delays, I haven't really heard many complaints about quality. Lots of pictures up on Kijiji if you search for it.

My PDI is on Tuesday, I'll post some pictures then.

i just took a visit at the building today. very nice finishes so far. the only thing i don't like is that the balconies don't provide a lot of privacy. in some cases, neighbours from all around you have a direct view of your unit from their balcony or windows.

does anyone know whether or not the amenities are pay per use? ie. the infinity rooftop pool etc.

in addition to the previous post, are units even available for assignment? I'm interested in purchasing a unit, but apparently the contracts from Freed do not allow for assignments.

i'm sure there are units to be flipped/assigned, but is this legally sound and abiding the clauses set out by the contract

PSR is owned by Freed....so I'm sure they can alter whatever clauses are in the contract to get the sale done.

Cellphone pic - covering is removed from Crangles facade

Cellphone pic - covering is removed from Crangles facade

Attachments

• IMG00042.jpg
    IMG00042.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 378
PSR is owned by Freed....so I'm sure they can alter whatever clauses are in the contract to get the sale done.

There are another investment partners on these projects like 550 Wellington or 75 Portland, it is not only Freed and PSR. From my understanding, assignments are not allowed at all on these projects. The few units that you can see for sale in the market are looking for closing after the final closing between freed and the original buyer.

Back