News   May 09, 2024
 706     0 
News   May 09, 2024
 511     0 
News   May 09, 2024
 867     1 

2022/24 Russian-Ukrainian War

The comments after the article below can only be from Russian sources.

The comments after the article below can only be from Russian sources.

What a disgusting cartoon. Nice CYA by just dropping the cartoonist and not imposing penalties on everybody else involved. Unbelievable that something like what was published in 2023.

Thousandth Senator APC delivered to Ukraine from Mississauga based Roshel. We need more successes like this to help Ukraine. Wish our own military and police SWAT would also include this homegrown success in their inventory.

These tunnels are something else.

How come it takes us 20 years to dig a subway? Let's hire some Palestinian sappers.

Not to derail this too much but one of the big reasons it takes so long to dig tunnels is the red tape.

If we could expropriate faster and did not have to deal with EAs we could easily do cut and cover. Unfortunately, we need to take years to complete assessments and work around site conditions (existing properties).

As well, there is a money thing. Most governments spread out costs over such a long period in order to ease the burdens. Money talks, bulls*** walks.

These tunnels are something else.

How come it takes us 20 years to dig a subway? Let's hire some Palestinian sappers.
Quite the network. I imagine the builders aren't too bothered by details like OHS and building codes. I also doubt there is a lot of other infrastructure to work around, and the ground looks suitable for hand-digging. Harder to do in rock.

Big day for Ukrainian air defence.

This is what I was talking about the other day - just keep up this relentless campaign of destroying Russian military targets that are extremely costly to replace. The boa keeps tightening its grip.

What a disgusting cartoon. Nice CYA by just dropping the cartoonist and not imposing penalties on everybody else involved. Unbelievable that something like what was published in 2023.
I guess they need controversies like that to stay relevant? I'd forgotten that rag existed until today.

Seeing as Russia's "special military operation" of 2022 has seen some time slippage, it appears the mods are going to have to change the title of this thread . . . again.

What was Kathleen Wynne's line? Stretch goal?

Back