• Amy Klobuchar

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Michael Bloomberg

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Other

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You're a doctor now? The only people pushing the Alzheimers / Dementia angle are right wing nuts.
It's a joke and in the end he is better then trump but its concerning as right wingers really successfully painted hillary as a liar and I think they will paint biden easily to.

Everyone says things incorrectly but he routinely says things that are untrue or make no sense consistantly.

He said 150 million americans die from gun violence in the last debate and that he got arrested to see Nelson Mandela in the last 2 debates alone.

Its clear he is losing it a bit and the only reason why it never gets talked about much is we are laser focused on beating trump and think biden is best to do it.

Point is I just think he is not as electable as he seems.

Last edited:
If Trump has shown us anything it's that you can have a useless POTUS and the government and economy will continue to run. Biden is a place holder who can appeal to the moderates and old blue hairs who vote.

Trump is so unpopular I'm reminded of Ford taking over the OPC and winning the last provincial election. Any fool could have won that election.

Well the issue is in many of the swing states he is besting the candidates in polls

So imo...that is a very dangerous assumption to make as national polls dont show the massive regional divide.

Last edited:
I would say post impeachment his chances of winning in 2020 seem more likely then a year ago.
I agree. But he's still low in popularity and many of those Dems who stayed home in protest to Clinton beating Bernie in 2016 likely won't make that mistake again. But this wouldn't be the first sure thing election the Dems have thrown away through stupid decisions, so I'm not counting Trump out yet.

Klobuchar is out!

Honestly wonder if Klobuchar was sacrificed in the hopes that Minnesota will go for Biden.

I strongly believe the DNC is attempting to consolidate support behind Biden before Super Tuesday- Bittigieg and Klobuchar have both endorsed Biden, and Warren is there to split the progressive vote.

Last edited:
I strongly believe the DNC is attempting to consolidate support behind Biden before Super Tuesday-
Agreed. Pressure is now on Bloomberg and Warren to quit. I expect Bloomberg may quit today as well, or at latest after he sees tomorrow's results.

IMO, Amy was waiting for Pete to quit as she didn't want to validate the opinion that since women can't beat Trump they should get out of the way. Amy and Pete are still young, they can run again.

By this time next week it's going to be Biden, Warren and Sanders.

I think that if Biden does decently well tomorrow, Obama will endorse him sometime in March to seal the deal.

Might see a Biden-Harris ticket, or a Biden-Warren ticket just to add a slightly progressive touch to a Biden campaign.

Might see a Biden-Harris ticket, or a Biden-Warren ticket just to add a slightly progressive touch to a Biden campaign.
The only thing Harris has is pigmentation and a record of throwing her fellow blacks into prison. Warren OTOH is progressive enough that she’ll carry Bernie voters. And Warren would accept since when Biden retires or expires early she’ll be POTUS.

The only thing Harris has is pigmentation and a record of throwing her fellow blacks into prison. Warren OTOH is progressive enough that she’ll carry Bernie voters. And Warren would accept since when Biden retires or expires early she’ll be POTUS.
Could very much be the reason she's still in the race- did she bargain with the DNC for the a position in the Biden candidacy?

Currently looks like Biden may pull ahead in the race; and it's becoming increasingly clear that he's the Establishment/Deep State option, with endorsements from Samantha Power, Susan Rice, James Comey, and John Brennan.

As Biden looks fairly senile, it's clear that his presidency will be driven from the back seat- namely the VP and the state bureaucracy.

Currently looks like Biden may pull ahead in the race; and it's becoming increasingly clear that he's the Establishment/Deep State option,
Let’s not give credence to Trump’s notion of the deep state. The professional bureaucracy has certainly blocked much of Trump’s nuttier polices, but there isn’t some cabal of plutocrats pulling the strings.

If Biden wins it’s because the party membership voted for him, nothing deeper than that.

Joe Biden 2020 Campaign slogan

3ad.jpg

California is the big number on the night, and its not in yet............patience.

Are you a doctor now/ Or just spouting right wing drivel?
Oh please, just watch any videos of Biden campaigning, and stop getting triggered. The quick turn-around of Biden’s fortunes is a masterclass in the power of the Washington Establishment.

Anyways- Bloomberg is out, and has endorsed Biden! I fully expect him to utilize the campaign structure he’s built over the last few months during the election.

Last edited:
Lets tone down the personal attacks please. People can disagree, that's fine.

Am I the only one astounded, yet again, and the world's slowest vote-counting operation?

Really, its a miracle the U.S. isn't a failed stated when they can't seem to master basic math and routine voting.

We have the odd laggard polling stations/ridings in our elections............but to see polling closed in a state for several hours and less than 1/2 of the vote counted is difficult to fathom.

Lets tone down the personal attacks please. People can disagree, that's fine.

Am I the only one astounded, yet again, and the world's slowest vote-counting operation?

Really, its a miracle the U.S. isn't a failed stated when they can't seem to master basic math and routine voting.

We have the odd laggard polling stations/ridings in our elections............but to see polling closed in a state for several hours and less than 1/2 of the vote counted is difficult to fathom.

You think they would have leaned after the hanging chad incident.

That being said if Canada and most of Europe can produce results almost instantly the US should be able to as well.

Back