• Amy Klobuchar

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Michael Bloomberg

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Other

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think Bloomberg is the DNC’s backup choice, but as he’s hardly doing as well as hoped, he will quit after Super Tuesday, and use his billions for Biden instead.

The DNC will fix the remainder of the caucuses to ensure Bernie gets shut out, and push the other candidates to drop out on their own, in hopes of avoiding a contended convention.

The Soc-Dems/Justice Democrats will be outraged, but a coordinated media blackout will attempt to shield the public from their backlash as negotiations/concessions are being discussed.

I actually don’t think the DNC minds a loss to Trump, as they align more closely on economic matters than they do with the Soc-Dems, and 2024 may be more favorable anyways with Trump out of the picture (and they can pin any upcoming economic depressions on Trump anyways during that time).

Last edited:
Looks like Biden is crushing SC.

Lost in the conversation is how badly Warren is doing. Has she done better than fourth in any primary so far?

Looks like Biden is crushing SC.

Lost in the conversation is how badly Warren is doing. Has she done better than fourth in any primary so far?
She is deeply unpopular with male voters for seening nagging .

Regardless of her qualities she was a really dumb choice to put against Trump

Buttigieg is out!

I think the DNC is consolidating around Biden; Warren may be posturing for a Vice Presidency role- which may be much more powerful in a Biden presidency.

Buttigieg is out!

I think the DNC is consolidating around Biden; Warren may be posturing for a Vice Presidency role- which may be much more powerful in a Biden presidency.
Amy will be next. If Biden appears strong Bloomberg will also bounce. I’m not sure Warren as VP would be good - at 77 Biden is a one term POTUS so the VP will be the heir apparent. In that light, I’d want a black woman, ideally one that can also speak Spanish. The Dems need to move beyond old white people.

Is there any reason Obama can’t be Biden’s VP?

Is it smart to put Biden as a nominee? .

It seems rather clear the guy has Alzheimers

He just made up a moment where he went to jail for Nelson Mandela lol

That never stopped Reagan, a near messiah to US cons.

But this is why Biden’s VP is critical, as this person will likely be POTUS before 2024.
Ronald Reagan had Alzheimer's by the time he left office though.

Also in the end Ronald Reagan run circles around Joe Biden in terms of being likeable.

Ronald Reagan had Alzheimer's by the time he left office though.
Which is why Biden's choice of VP is crucial. Even though I'm slowly becoming one (I'll be 49 shortly), let's expand outside of the old white men. Obama needn't be an aberration of colour in an otherwise field of wrinkly whites. What do we think of Stacey Abrams for VP?

Which is why Biden's choice of VP is crucial. Even though I'm slowly becoming one (I'll be 49 shortly), let's expand outside of the old white men. Obama needn't be an aberration of colour in an otherwise field of wrinkly whites. What do we think of Stacey Abrams for VP?

Joe biden is so useless though

Like In a country oft 350 million people these two old white guys are like the only options lol
I

Joe biden is so useless though
If Trump has shown us anything it's that you can have a useless POTUS and the government and economy will continue to run. Biden is a place holder who can appeal to the moderates and old blue hairs who vote.

Trump is so unpopular I'm reminded of Ford taking over the OPC and winning the last provincial election. Any fool could have won that election.

Back