258     0 
News   May 15, 2024
 754     1 
News   May 14, 2024
 3K     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the fact that's he currently mayor, likely makes it illegal though.

Being mayor or representing part of Doug's camping team, Robbie's meandering in or at a polling site and most likely talking about candidate policy is still pandering. Then again when do the rules count for the rich elites.

another one from there
http://instagram.com/p/uWSV0LJxAx/

at Toronto Barbers (918 Pape). Are they gonna shave it clean?
http://instagram.com/p/uWa-rLC5pu/

Has anyone told Doug the sympathy vote will not kick in while Rofo is alive... but sending him out to campaign when he should be sequestered in a sterile environment could speed up the process.

My mom went through TONS of rounds of chemo - if you even had a slight cough you had to stay away... going out in public was unthinkable and she was no where near end stages at those points. In the end she was fighting multiple forms of Cancer so those cautions were justifiable - but she never had something as crazy aggressive as Rofo does - she just got gang tackled.

Last edited:
Being mayor or representing part of Doug's camping team, Robbie's meandering in or at a polling site and most likely talking about candidate policy is still pandering. Then again when do the rules count for the rich elites.

Doug: "Leave the comparisons of John Tory to my brother out of this!"

Has anyone told Doug the sympathy vote will not kick in while Rofo is alive... but sending him out to campaign when he should be sequestered in a sterile environment could speed up the process.....

Grotesque and scary line of thought... even for Thug. :eek:

Grotesque and scary line of thought... even for Thug. :eek:

See my earlier reference to my mothers public exposure while undergoing "aggressive" chemo. You don't make an effort to over-expose yourself to viruses... unless you are profoundly stupid.... or already terminal.

I thought that Robbie lost most of his hair? Would Joey Worms lie to us?

I thought the same thing. That looks not so chemo-y. And honestly? I would NOT put it past those guys to fake *at least* an aspect of this cancer story.

See my earlier reference to my mothers public exposure while undergoing "aggressive" chemo. You don't make an effort to over-expose yourself to viruses... unless you are profoundly stupid.... or already terminal.

then why not spend that time with his kids?

Most terminal patients aren't usually in a hurry to die from an infection due to stupidity. If Rob is terminal, he probably has several months if not years left, and he's risking an infection which could kill him very quickly. He's doing it for sympathy and it won't help, his brother is still going to lose. Idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back