News   May 14, 2024
 1.5K     1 
News   May 14, 2024
 620     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
addarioandrea 5:10pm via iOS
Barely able to walk Rob Ford crosses Pape, heading for campaign office of John Papadakis. Woman yells "go home!"

Must be another one of those "ignorant people". To quote Doug Ford, "they’re pretty ignorant, some of them."

powellbetsy 3:43pm via Twitter for iPad
Doug Ford said there is nothing wrong with his brother, Rob, going to advance polls. "That's my answer, what's wrong with it?"

It’s sad, really. Immunocompromised because of chemotherapy, Rob Ford is out and about, hanging out on the street and in polling stations, shaking hands with strangers and posing for selfies. Does he not care about his health? Does his own family not care about his well-being?

It’s sad, really. Immunocompromised because of chemotherapy, Rob Ford is out and about, hanging out on the street and in polling stations, shaking hands with strangers and posing for selfies. Does he not care about his health? Does his own family not care about his well-being?

He can coast again when he's Deputy Mayor. LOL

Ford fan in Bloor West Village < shudder >
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TP-v3ggvMmE&feature=youtu.be

Last edited:
Doug Ford said there is nothing wrong with his brother, Rob, going to advance polls. "That's my answer, what's wrong with it?"

Maybe Doug doesn't care as he knows Rob won't live to see the end of his term in office - it no longer matters.

Frankly, my dear, I don't think he gives two craps. "Badges? We don't need no steenking badges!"

And yeah Rob is going to skate away here too. The same problem remains.

Last edited:
I guess Graeme is unaware that a councillor can live anywhere in the city. In fact, I am pretty sure Doug doesn't live in Ward 2.

I think the point Graeme was trying to make is that Rob is a candidate in Ward 2, so as long as he isn't physically in Ward 2 he's free to interfere with the election.

He can coast again when he's Deputy Mayor. LOL

That just gave me a shiver, let's hope that Robbie doesn't get elected or appointed to any title associated with City Hall. On the gruesome side Robbie can be part of Doug's Hallowe'en display next year if he gets elected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back