199     0 
News   Jul 10, 2024
 553     0 
News   Jul 10, 2024
 2.1K     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS. Next time, the local returning officer should just call the cops.

I bet that's why he did it the last weekend of advance polling. He knows it ended tonight and no one will care that he broke the latest of 1000 rules they have barreled through.

This is quite the event Tory is holding right now. I am following it on Twitter and Pinball gave him a really good endorsement.

I bet that's why he did it the last weekend of advance polling. He knows it ended tonight and no one will care that he broke the latest of 1000 rules they have barreled through.

Oops. I forgot advance polling ended a couple of hours ago. Rob: 1. Coop: 0.

Jennifer Pagliaro ‏@jpags · 1m1 minute ago
Our @livcarville has confirmed Rob Ford has now three times been asked to leave polling stations for breaking the Municipal Elections Act.

Can Rofo not be cited and disqualified for multiple infractions?

Isn't that Mikey's job, to be chauffeur? Where the heck is he anyway? Silent and MIA.

Has anyone ever heard him speak?

"Absent from the Ward 1 TDSB trustee candidate debate were: Tahir Ahmad, Michael Ford (Rob and Doug Ford’s nephew), Dahir Galbete, Kim King, Eli Sivalingam and Sandy Zajac."
http://www.insidetoronto.com/news-s...p-issues-addressed-at-etobicoke-north-debate/

They are depending on brand name loyalty to get him in. Of course, that's why he changed his name this year.

Remember he was high in the Ward 2 polls prior to the switcheroo?

Ford leads race in Etobicoke Ward 2 ... Mike Ford that is
http://www.torontosun.com/2014/08/10/ford-leads-race-in-etobicoke-ward-2--mike-ford-that-is

How much campaigning did Doug do to get elected councillor? Very little, I suspect. ( Although I am sure he would say otherwise. )

Last edited:
I thought the same thing. That looks not so chemo-y. And honestly? I would NOT put it past those guys to fake *at least* an aspect of this cancer story.

This is starting to take on the "Well-hab" feel, and I find that quite disturbing.

She's never replied to me on Twitter...

...though my first tweet to her was to call her the c-word after her defamatory piece on Jack Layton right before the last federal election. Look it up, it there was ever a time for such language, that was it.

Personally, as far as I can tell, nothing of value was lost.

Cunning-Linguist? :p

Last edited:
nah too much planning involved. I think he's bored.

I think this is it, plus no one can control his movements, even if he's sick. As mentioned, not much love lost between him and his family. (not that they don't all love each other etc, but being ill around two young children and/or having a complaining spouse around could drive either spouse out and about no matter the deal - I watched my Dad, while on chemo, going about his daily rounds outside the house because if he hadn't it would've killed all of us).

I just realized why Rob is hanging around the polling stations. Poor Rob, he's not allowed to be with Doug while he's camping in the RV. Doug is the one getting selfies taken, not Rob, because he's going to be the new mayor. Unless Rob knocks on doors, this is the only way for him to get the adoration that he requires daily. Wow, I almost feel sorry for him, having to go cold turkey on the selfies.

That's brotherly love for ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back