News   May 15, 2024
 1.8K     0 
News   May 15, 2024
 1.8K     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the Ford Nation Facebook page (not sure if contest is legit or not):

EXCLUSIVE FORD NATION CONTEST: All those attending the first Rob Ford Fund-raiser on May 8th will be entered into a draw to win a date with the Mayor's beautiful niece Krista Ford !!!

HELP ROB FORD STOP THE GRAVY TRAIN FROM RETURNING TO CITY HALL!
May 8th, 2014 - 7:00pm
Riveria Parque Banquet and Convention Centre
2800, Highway 7, Concord, ON

Tickets: $300 (You will receive a $225 rebate from the city of Toronto, actual cost $75).
https://www.facebook.com/thefordnation

As a straight woman, I guess they don't want my money :)

MM tweeted that one possibility could be that the TPS is looking into extortion with a gum, which apparently is a life-long prison sentence. When reading this, I remembered this strange line in one of Kevin Donovan's article mentioning guns. I wonder if there's a link....

Extortion with a gum! Could turn into a very sticky situation.

MM tweeted that one possibility could be that the TPS is looking into extortion with a gum, which apparently is a life-long prison sentence. When reading this, I remembered this strange line in one of Kevin Donovan's article mentioning guns. I wonder if there's a link....

Guess Lisi threatened to nibble someone to death.

From the Ford Nation Facebook page (not sure if contest is legit or not):

EXCLUSIVE FORD NATION CONTEST: All those attending the first Rob Ford Fund-raiser on May 8th will be entered into a draw to win a date with the Mayor's beautiful niece Krista Ford !!!

HELP ROB FORD STOP THE GRAVY TRAIN FROM RETURNING TO CITY HALL!
May 8th, 2014 - 7:00pm
Riveria Parque Banquet and Convention Centre
2800, Highway 7, Concord, ON

Tickets: $300 (You will receive a $225 rebate from the city of Toronto, actual cost $75).
https://www.facebook.com/thefordnation

Ugh... Well I guess in the day and age of "selfies" planning a "have your picture taken with" is no longer a fund raising strategy the way it is for Original 6'ers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back