Toronto Pinnacle Centre Condos | 161.84m | 55s | Pinnacle | P + S / IBI

Right.

Can someone remind me who is responsible for the lack of architecture of this project? I can't remember whom Pinnacle barely hired.

^^^ Page and Steele

Ahh - thanks. P&S have had their moments (The Met recently) but they seem happy to queue up for these cut-rate jobs too. I like the sleekness of the wraparound podium, but the towers? They are virtually undesigned.

I really like the podium on this one. I walked though the area this evening, and it really meets the street quite well. The towers are nothing special but they're better than many of the Cityplace towers, at least.

Any CityPlace tower beats any Signature tower. CityPlace may be a bit sterile owing to its vast size, and the street level is disappointing in some towers on the east side of Sapdina, but individually each CityPlace component has more design integrity than the vertical elements of the Pinnacle Centre.

Any CityPlace tower beats any Signature tower. CityPlace may be a bit sterile owing to its vast size, and the street level is disappointing in some towers on the east side of Sapdina, but individually each CityPlace component has more design integrity than the vertical elements of the Pinnacle Centre.

Pinnacle Centre is still building its third tower and has one left,lets wait and see to judge them.

I'd take all 4 Harbour View Estates buildings, West One, N1, Montage and probably Luna and the Parade buildings over the 2 pinnacle developments built so far.

Though Success is turning out to be a better product then the previous pinnacle buildings...

This tower is going to make quite an impact from the lake rising above a number of towers around Bay & Queens Quay that are all the same height.

2768850427_a01d92986a_b.jpg

I'd take all 4 Harbour View Estates buildings, West One, N1, Montage and probably Luna and the Parade buildings over the 2 pinnacle developments built so far.

Though Success is turning out to be a better product then the previous pinnacle buildings...

I personally like the whole Pinnacle Centre project a lot (inside + out) ... while I agree Harbour View Estates don't rank very highly with me ... I don't feel so negatively about West One, N, Montage, Luna, and Parade (that would be trashing a lot of buildings)

The Success Tower may have grown a little...I seem to remember it being advertised in the Condo Guide recently as 54 storeys...

Success Tower 2 website is up now. It incorrectly shows tower 2 where tower 1 is located so it's a little misleading. Sucess 2 was planned as 45 storey's, does anyone know if has changed?

Back