Toronto Pinnacle Centre Condos | 161.84m | 55s | Pinnacle | P + S / IBI

great posting buddy! I'll have to go along with the majority and say #7. I just cant resist the streaking car headlights and the neon pink of the sky!

be patient, this is my first image attempt

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

From Pinnacle Centre 16 Yonge St, 22nd floor

Am I doing OK?

View of 10 Yonge , Westin Hotel, 12 Yonge

Your doing great, thanks for your contributions! Have you considered Photobucket? It's easy to use, free, more reliable and your photos will come through larger. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Ok trying with Photobucket this time

Telus from Bay and Front, I think

TelusfromBayandFront.jpg

Success #2 2nd floor pour

Success22ndfloorpour2.jpg

Succes22ndfloorpour.jpg

Yonge and Harbour St
Harbour.jpg

10 Yonge, Westin Hotel, 12 Yonge
10YongeWestinHotel12Yonge.jpg

Retail is only along Yonge Street right now. Starting at the north east corner and moving south there is: Dry Cleaner, Hair Salon, Subway Shop, empty shop, opening soon Sushi take out, empty shop, San Star Realty and then the entry to Pinnacle 1&2. Moving west along Harbour is the sales centre for Success 1&2 and a Day Care Centre, they enter on the street but occupy the second level of the podium, they have their own private elevator.

The dry cleaner, hair salon, and subway shop always seem busy, and the day care is packed with kids

Just an aside, the building is full of young couples, some with children, and a lot of very well behaved university students. My wife and I are feeling positively ancient.....

That looks totally dishy on your blog. Where is that fabulous city? I'd like to live there!

It's clear and obvious to the world: once you factor out the railway tracks and Lake Shore Boulevard, the Gardin

<snip>

IT IS CLEAR: LET THOSE WHO LIVE IN THE NORTH WALL OF TOWERS HAVE EASY ACCESS TO THE VARIETY STORES, LAUNDROMATS AND VIDEO RENTAL SHOPS IN THE SOUTH WALL OF TOWERS- TAKE DOWN THE GARDINER! TAKE IT DOWN NOW!

Any more yelling and you are banned.

Back