News   Mar 28, 2024
 501     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 401     1 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 743     0 

Urban Shocker's Neighbourhood Watch

Well, here's hoping that we'll have US safely back on the ground soon, and out of the clutches of slimy green aliens with leathery bits, and none the worse for wear.

Meanwhile, if you're out there doing a little surreptitious reading AP, just a note to say that it was nice to see you at the Trocks on Saturday night, and I hope that you had as fine a time as we did. Ta!

O>! L*#d! AP w@s>'t on $t*ge, <<as $>e?

0op$! ... &ott@ r%n!

... "Gr*shn@k"'s &f$%> m+ ag*in ....

(( &nl~ so m@ny pl+c*s a ( >#~* can hide @* t#is m+th@r @f a sh_p. ))

L*>e t# all!

&%p@ to s** yo> s@@n ...

$#o<k&r

Hey, maybe he can whack US, and US will start singing "Get A Job" or something
fonz.jpg

I'll never visit St James Park ever again.

No idea what happened. I've got a splitting headache. I keep getting an urge to gather twigs and make a nest.

Yes - no more folded aluminum foil anything up top please! I'm sure that's how they found you in the first place.

Ugh!! I'm starting to get flashbacks ...

All those horrible, reptilian trolls with big eyes ... crawling all over me ... telling me how much they love my purple hair ... singing songs ... by ... Disco Tex and the Sex-O-Lettes ... GET THEM OFF ME!!!!

It was dreadful ... like that Casbah disco - Koutoubia - I used to go to ... in the '70s ... in that hotel ... behind City Hall ... Except worse ... like that Moorish bar in the Regal Constellation ...

Make it stop! ...

Ugh!! I'm starting to get flashbacks ...

All those horrible, reptilian trolls with big eyes ... crawling all over me ... telling me how much they love my purple hair ... singing songs ... by ... Disco Tex and the Sex-O-Lettes ... GET THEM OFF ME!!!!

Shirley Wood took ole Disco Tex by storm
hoochie koochie girl,
shoulda ruled the world

I had always assumed that being abducted by aliens would be kinda edgy and rather fun. But it was a total bore - the whole week - cooped up in an overlit tin can with a bunch of priapic lizards. I quickly discovered how few places there were to hide. And the internet connection was dreadful.

It's not as if we even went anywhere - we spent the whole time circling over Mississauga.

Back