News   Jun 28, 2024
 4.5K     6 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.9K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 679     1 

New profile posts

I am a Building Code Consultant and Mentor with experience of code enforcement (12 years in the City of Calgary as Plans Examiner and Safety Codes Officer Engineer, 1 year in the City of Saskatoon as Senior Building Code Engineer, reviewed and approved more than 4000 projects), aims to help building designers and owners saving TIME and MONEY. Affordable, fast and accurate!!!
Hello @HawkerCab Welcome to Urban Toronto! This is the club you must be lookin for! it's basically talking about GO Transit stuff and the most important stuff like cab cars! which is my fav, and maybe yours judging by your username. Anyways........... Have fun!!!!!
I presume a few bio facts about myself, well I have been calling Edmonton since 1998. I have seen a city becoming a real "Big City" which brings ups and downs down the road.
Hey there, I'm not sure how to PM... What are the "Additional Benefits?" I've received my deposits back, but I have yet to receive the letter directly from Aspen Ridge.
Hey I saw your post as well but can’t seem to find how to private message, I’m interested to know what they sent you if you have a way to send it privately

Back