News   May 06, 2024
 508     1 
News   May 06, 2024
 1K     0 
News   May 06, 2024
 689     1 

World On Yonge Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

i wouldn't be surprised if the developer paid people to lineup outside...... it's all about driving the hype and emotions of people.
I was there last Friday and there were people starting to camp out... whether they were stooges or not I couldn't say, but they were very convincing.

One thing I have to say, though, is that they have some very attractive sales ladies there - if you like Asian.

I have two questions

1) the floor plan says balcony @ 4th - 28th floor 60 sq ft, is that included in the total sq ft?

2) can buyers transfer their units before occupancy date? if yes, how much the fee?

thank you..

I heard over 100 people lined up outside today. 4 Policemen and 2 cruiser were guarding the door.

Last edited:
wow that many people wanting to buy there? I don't think it's THAT cheap o_O
starting price is $380-$447 psf on 4th floor . 925 sq ft $351,500, 563 sq ft $251,700

Last edited:
wow that many people wanting to buy there? I don't think it's THAT cheap o_O
starting price is $380-$447 psf on 4th floor . 925 sq ft $351,500, 563 sq ft $251,700

yep, prices are pretty high for something that will be built in 2014.... everyone is banking on the TTC expanding north but that will be 20 years in teh making. The nice condos across the street are cheaper and you get to move in now. (Buddy lives there and the condos are pretty decent).

wholly crap, phase 1 sold out already? Dang. People are banking on the location on a future subway extension.

The existing condos on the west side have appreciated in value tremendously in the last 3 years with talk of the subway. It is a good location, but traffic will be a night-mare before the subway is built.

Back