News   Apr 26, 2024
 2.1K     4 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 478     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 1.1K     1 

Wilshire on the Green Condos (Norstar Group) - Real Estate -

I guess it is the same guy who did my floor and OEW's, maybe Nel's too as he's having similar issue with the floor. I do not have issue with window, however I have strange noise from behind drywall when the wind is strong, not sure if that's an issue or not...

FYI for anyone haven't purchase blinds, go check out "blinds to go" on Kennedy south of Ellesmere as I found their price better than other places(factory direct). Anna helped me a lot when I'm trying to figure out what blinds is best, make sure you tell her what you want your blinds to do for you. Some use blinds as part of decoration but I tend toward more to its functionality :)

I don't have the floor issue but I do have some water coming in from one of my windows now that it's been raining so much. Unfortunately, my 30 report was done almost 30 days ago. I will have to give Alexandra a call to see what can be done. Water is pretty serious.

hello everybody.

I moved in today :).

All in all, it was good, except for one thing...

I upgraded my bathroom showerhead. At the PDI, it was pointed out, and I visually confirmed it. 2 weeks later, today, my upgrade has been replaced with a basic showerhead. Someone stole my showerhead!

I'm going to bring it up with Alexandra on Monday.

Could anyone please take a few photos of the interior hallways and maybe the lobby? Also, can anyone get up to the roof and take a few shots? I haven't seen any pictures in the forum lately. Thank You :)

hello everybody.

I upgraded my bathroom showerhead. At the PDI, it was pointed out, and I visually confirmed it. 2 weeks later, today, my upgrade has been replaced with a basic showerhead. Someone stole my showerhead!

I can't believe someone stole your showerhead! That's a new low!

What is up with that? How lame! Keep us posted on that one bruizeman.

hello everybody.

It seems my showerhead was replaced temporarily. I got my upgraded showerhead the day after. Karen from Norstar was pretty good at responding to my email quickly.

So, everything is good now :).

It seems my showerhead was replaced temporarily. I got my upgraded showerhead the day after. Karen from Norstar was pretty good at responding to my email quickly.

So, everything is good now :).

Hey bruizeman,
Nice to hear the good news. Btw, is that the same Karen that we all know and "Love"? Maybe, it's a new Karen. The one that I know and "Love" does not answer her phone and does not respond for days or weeks even when the calls are tagged as urgent.

Koff

By the way, i will be submitting my 30 Day Tarion form in 2 weeks and my list is getting longer by the day; I think I'll need a few more pens. The main issues right now are the many scratches on the walls and the "bubbled-up" laminate all over the unit. I am requesting a paint job for the entire unit. Have you guys submitted a lot of items?

Hey bruizeman,
Nice to hear the good news. Btw, is that the same Karen that we all know and "Love"? Maybe, it's a new Karen. The one that I know and "Love" does not answer her phone and does not respond for days or weeks even when the calls are tagged as urgent.

Koff

Well... so far my interactions with her have gone fairly smoothly. Sorry to hear your experience was less so.

Back