News   May 16, 2024
 247     0 
News   May 16, 2024
 475     0 
News   May 15, 2024
 2.3K     0 

Wilshire on the Green Condos (Norstar Group) - Real Estate -

Hopefully there is no fine print saying "you lose your deposit if any dust / fingerprint / hair / anything found inside elevator" lol

I got the letter today too, and it is not even in a sealed envelope!

Well how about our footprint on the floor does that count lol and
I wonder if the day we will pick will get delayed "lol"

Hopefully there is no fine print saying "you lose your deposit if any dust / fingerprint / hair / anything found inside elevator" lol

I got the letter today too, and it is not even in a sealed envelope!

Unsealed envelope - you too?? I found that very odd too LOL

Mine was unsealed as well. i thought somebody went through my mail....lol. U guys are awesome.im so glad we are going to have awesome neighbours who keep each other informed.

Hello guys

Anyone with a pdi this week? Wich units? And please take pictures if you can and tell us all the details

Funny so many people got unsealed envelope, whoever processing those envelope must've been sleeping lol, I hope they don't mixed up flour with concrete mix lol. One thing I notice is that there are ceiling lights in the units. However it wasn't on the center of living room and bedrooms. I thought there are no ceiling lights? Could anyone who has done PDI confirm this??

Funny so many people got unsealed envelope, whoever processing those envelope must've been sleeping lol, I hope they don't mixed up flour with concrete mix lol. One thing I notice is that there are ceiling lights in the units. However it wasn't on the center of living room and bedrooms. I thought there are no ceiling lights? Could anyone who has done PDI confirm this??

Hi Marco,

There were a couple of ceiling lights by the foyer and hallway leading to the living room in our unit. There was also a capped light by the dining area. No ceiling caps in either the master bedroom or den, though (unless you asked for them at the time of purchase).

Did anyone find the letter from the management company somewhat confusing about using the "service" elevator? It said something about a staff member being present - ??? Is there going to be someone by this elevator each time this elevator is booked so that they can assess for damages after you've used it? Does anyone know if there is a separate service elevator? Or, will one of the 2 that we know of going to be designated as the "service" when needed for moving stuff?

Hi Marco,

There were a couple of ceiling lights by the foyer and hallway leading to the living room in our unit. There was also a capped light by the dining area. No ceiling caps in either the master bedroom or den, though (unless you asked for them at the time of purchase).

Did anyone find the letter from the management company somewhat confusing about using the "service" elevator? It said something about a staff member being present - ??? Is there going to be someone by this elevator each time this elevator is booked so that they can assess for damages after you've used it? Does anyone know if there is a separate service elevator? Or, will one of the 2 that we know of going to be designated as the "service" when needed for moving stuff?

hi marco and all

i am also wondering if there is a service elevator when we move in our stuff as if we have to use one of the two normal elevators it will be harded to get stuff inas our delivery guys are going to have a difficult time to fit them in the normal elevator.also does anyone know if it is a safty/fire hazard to block the door for the furnace/ac? with a table or sofa ect?as i believe its only used to service or filter change.

Thanks Nels_TO

I believe Alexandra Paduraru, which is our building manager, I believe she will be the one checking if everything's alright with the elevator. They suppose to check with you, before and after, if there's any damage shown anywhere visible in the elevator. As far as I see, there are only 2 elevators exists in the building, will double check the floor plan to verify.

It mentioned that Alexandra would be on site full time, so I guess we have to talk to her for everything regarding our condo.

Hi Marco,

I just check the mini plan that they have for the building in the agreement. It only have 2 elevators, there is no separate service elevator exist. That means when we move, one will be the service elevator and another one for the resident. For the furance/ac, I think the front of it is not only the door, but air intake too, blocking it might cause poor air circulation, and would be harder to change filter as well. Personally I would not block it unless it is absolutely necessary. However I do not know if there's any safty/fire hazard exist if you do block it.

hi marco and all

i am also wondering if there is a service elevator when we move in our stuff as if we have to use one of the two normal elevators it will be harded to get stuff inas our delivery guys are going to have a difficult time to fit them in the normal elevator.also does anyone know if it is a safty/fire hazard to block the door for the furnace/ac? with a table or sofa ect?as i believe its only used to service or filter change.

My occupancy is sooner than that but I won't be moving in until the 19th. I'm moving mostly boxes and a bit of furniture. I'm also having my appliances delivered that day.

When are you moving in?

Is that the day you move in? What are you moving in? I'm curious to see how it will go for you? Please keep us posted

My occupancy is sooner than that but I won't be moving in until the 19th. I'm moving mostly boxes and a bit of furniture. I'm also having my appliances delivered that day.

When are you moving in?

Early April we have lots of stuf being delivered soon after couches and the appliances from appliance Canada,I'm surprised that there is no service elevator, ormaybe I should not be

Back