News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.6K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.2K     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 460     0 

Who would you like to see win the 2016 US election?

Status
Not open for further replies.
231574d28c9858a7ecdf25a5afd7b1f3_normal.jpeg
Steven D'Souza@cbcsteve
12 mins ago
And now this.

Sopan Deb@SopanDeb
Trump: "ISIS is honoring President Obama. He is the founder of ISIS. He is the founder of ISIS. He’s the founder! He founded ISIS!"

Does Trump even know how to look up things on the internet?

From link:

1999–present
  • Established under the name of Jama'at al-Tawhid wal-Jihad: 1999
  • Joined al-Qaeda: October 2004
  • Declaration of an Islamic state in Iraq: 13 October 2006
  • Claim of territory in the Levant: 8 April 2013
  • Separated from al-Qaeda:[2][3] 3 February 2014[4]
  • Declaration of caliphate: 29 June 2014
    • Claim of territory in: Libya, Egypt, Algeria, Saudi Arabia, Yemen: 13 November 2014
    • South Asia: 29 January 2015[5]
    • Nigeria: 12 March 2015[6][7]
    • North Caucasus: 23 June 2015[8]

The mainstream media is claiming it's Thursday, but is it?

NQ1anpVf_normal.jpg
Daniel Dale@ddale8
32 mins ago
Donald Trump on Thursday night: Is there any better place to be on Friday night than a Trump rally?

NQ1anpVf_normal.jpg
Daniel Dale@ddale8
7 mins ago
Trump last night: Barack Obama is "THE FOUNDER" of ISIS "in a true sense." Trump this morning: That was "sarcasm."

Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump
Ratings challenged @CNN reports so seriously that I call President Obama (and Clinton) "the founder" of ISIS, & MVP. THEY DON'T GET SARCASM?

NQ1anpVf_normal.jpg
Daniel Dale@ddale8
7 mins ago
Trump last night: Barack Obama is "THE FOUNDER" of ISIS "in a true sense." Trump this morning: That was "sarcasm."

Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump
Ratings challenged @CNN reports so seriously that I call President Obama (and Clinton) "the founder" of ISIS, & MVP. THEY DON'T GET SARCASM?

I guess it all makes sense if you see that Donald Trump is a stand-up comedian.

NQ1anpVf_normal.jpg
Daniel Dale@ddale8
8 mins ago
Trump's campaign manager says he's been "very focused." Here is a list of things he said at one rally last night.

CpvtIk4WAAEg7Sw.jpg

Donald Trump's campaign manager, essentially: Donald Trump cannot be left alone. http://bigstory.ap.org/2faea10578944e11be20eb4824cd29ad

"We've always found it's wise to have people traveling with him, because it's an opportunity to have him engaged and not just sitting there," Manafort said.

Attachments

• CpvtIk4WAAEg7Sw.jpg
    CpvtIk4WAAEg7Sw.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 425
Manafort caught accepting $12m payments from pro-Russian foreign government... (guess this also explains Ivanka's current holiday in Croatia with Putin's mistress)

DLjKMcEA_normal.jpg
Jackson Proskow@JProskowGlobal
32 mins ago
Secret Ledger in Ukraine Lists Cash for Donald Trump’s Campaign Chief. nyti.ms/2aMBzEl

Last edited:
(guess this also explains Ivanka's current holiday in Croatia with Putin's mistress)l
No, it doesn't (but it was an interesting enough insinuation that I had to check out what that was all about).

http://www.snopes.com/2016/08/15/ivanka-trump-socializes-with-wendi-deng/

Murdoch was something of a mentor to Ivanka's husband after he entered the newspaper business. The families are old friends. The Putin-Deng thing seems to be a very vague rumour.

Thing is, once you start reading about these people you realise how small a village the global elite can be. Ivanka and Chelsea have been friends, they've been living very similar lives as Manhattan mommies. If this Wendi Deng person had a period of being good buddies with Tony Blair, what might be the chances that she also exchanges Christmas cards with the Clintons.

I found this bit from the Snopes article humourous. Small world.

Tony Blair, who is godfather to Grace, attended the two girls' baptism beside the River Jordan in 2011. Also in attendance were Nicole Kidman and Hugh Jackman, who became their godparents in 2010. After the baptism, Queen Rania of Jordan invited the Murdochs, Kidman, Jackman, Kidman's husband, Keith Urban, and Ivanka Trump for a three-day tour of the country, including a visit to Petra, Wadi Rum and the Dead Sea.

Damn you, liberal media bias...

NQ1anpVf_normal.jpg
Daniel Dale@ddale8
5 hours ago
Trump adviser: I didn't mean Hillary should be shot like that, I meant shot like THAT.

CqAVAF4WcAAzSul.jpg

Attachments

• CqAVAF4WcAAzSul.jpg
    CqAVAF4WcAAzSul.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 287
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back