News   Jul 25, 2024
 714     0 
News   Jul 25, 2024
 653     0 
News   Jul 25, 2024
 499     0 

Which New Condo Release are/would you buy?

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hey Guys.

I get swamped with invites everyday to new condo sales events, and the occasional VIP Release as well. In all the mess, I would like to ask those who visit this forum, which New Condo Release if any are you thinking of buying or finding out more info about?

I personally liked the King West, but thought that the deposit structure was brutal.

What are your thoughts?

Perhaps you should have worked harder to get your clients a 10% deposit structure like I got for my clients.

We did get the ten percent financing.

Not everyone was aware of that option thou, and it scared a lot of potential buyers away.

Yeesh - when did this site turn into an agent smackdown? Who cares how many units you sold. What next? Whose father can beat up whose father?

Sorry guys, I am a Realtor, I also enjoy this forum and discussing these issues in a forum enviroment. I'm not here to brag or sell everyone on the next project that I'm promoting, I'm just not going to let a realtor who has a bad reputation in the industry bad mouth my work for no reason. I want to offer some inside info to this forum, and hopefully gain from the forum's opinions.

Sorry, It's unprofessional and very childish. No one here cares about whos clients got what finance options or who sold what to which foreign investor. I'm not here for that.

So to continue this forum topic, I have a question.

From my reasearch and client response, it looks like ICE Condos will be a huge condo event this summer. What do you guys think of the ICE Condos and the general area?

I think ice condos is a sign the Toronto condo market is starting to freeze...;)

As for the general area they're in? Aren't they sitting on a swampy harbour infill? Who wants to live in a garbage dump? :p Watching dump trucks rumble by on the Gardiner every day. Ugh. It's a horribly dull part of town, almost as bad as living in Forest Hill....

^Although in truth, I hope they get built because Peter Clewes' has some sharp architecture here. I like the "Swiss Cheese" podium. I'm surprised the marketing isn't as cheesy...!

But the location sucks. Sorry folks, this ain't Toronto down here. It's some crummy joke of a commuter bubble zone.

If I was trying to drum up intrest in this condo project, I wouldnt ask an open ended question to a forum who rips on most of the new condo developments.

I'm just looking for some feedback....and honest opinions....im not pitching you guys......yet....muhahahauahahah!

Back