News   Jul 30, 2024
 865     3 
News   Jul 30, 2024
 500     0 
News   Jul 30, 2024
 612     1 

What will replace small incadescent bulbs?

Dimmable? I just love it when new words are created? Now we need to rate the level of dimmability or dimmafication (hmm, those two sound like we're referring to the slow, glue-eating kid in the back of my classes in the 1970s - who of course today would have a newly invented syndrome or disorder, etc...).

Yea the spell check was pissing me off. I thought it was a real word because it says it on the package, but couldn't find it on spell check.

Dimmable? I just love it when new words are created? Now we need to rate the level of dimmability or dimmafication (hmm, those two sound like we're referring to the slow, glue-eating kid in the back of my classes in the 1970s - who of course today would have a newly invented syndrome or disorder, etc...).

Chris_Rock_178772m.jpg

(re: US school shootings...)

"Everybody is wanting to know what music were the kids listening to, or what movies were they watching. Who gives a fuck what they was watching! Whatever happened to crazy? What, you can't be crazy no more? Should we eliminate crazy from the dictionary?"

chris_rock_oscar_230.jpg

Back