News   Jul 05, 2024
 2.7K     0 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 1.8K     13 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 665     0 

What Toronto street is this?

correct! I love the dog.:)

One of my favourite Toronto buildings is up for sale--who wants to buy it and turn it into a funky cafe?--on the right. What hipster spot is located at this intersection of what streets?

DSC02627.jpg

(Taken 26 April 2008)

Last edited:
I think that's Dundas in the Junction, but I can't be sure what intersection.. Quebec maybe?

Those new lamps are an instant give away... Remember what a mess of overhead wires and transformers this area used to be?

Last edited:
Very quick Filip! Interesting that you used to live in my nabe....:)

The "handyman special" shop is at the corner of Quebec Avenue and Dundas St West in the Junction--opposite the super cool Crema Coffee hotspot (check it out on weekends--madness.:))

Another interesting part of Toronto:
DSC02192.jpg

(Taken late April 2008)

Wow. Indeed correct. Here are some more photos of Ossington Avenue.

Mid-August 2008, gallery opening at night. (Just north of Queen St W, west side.)
DSC00970-1.jpg

Near my Ossington hangout, ideal coffee--looking southwest from the corner of Halton St&Ossington Av:
DSC02193.jpg

(Am away from my "office" at the moment, sorry for the repetition....)

More photos tomorrow....

Last edited:
Urbandreamer: interesting series of photos. Suggestion: leave each one up a bit longer before supplying the answer; it would give more people a chance to test their knowledge.

You do indeed seem to have quite a supply of streetscape views!

Indeed it is. Nice church, gotta go inside it some day.... This stretch should be trendier someday, imho....a perfect spot for more artists/galleries.

Sunday, 18 January 2009 found me on this street, at a Toronto "institution." Guess what ud was doing, just out of range in this photo (to the right.)?!

DSC01010.jpg

Back