190     0 
News   Jul 25, 2024
 956     0 
News   Jul 25, 2024
 756     0 

We Will Rock You/Hotel combo?

Heeeee... Hoooooo.... Heeeeeee... Hooooo
okay, I feel better
I'll try to cut back on the wild accusations...

But to get back to your earlier comment, pappajojo, regarding the alleged superiority of New Yorkers with respect to fashion, having just returned from four days in NYC this past Saturday, I now know more than ever before that this is definitely not the case!

But to get back to your earlier comment, pappajojo, regarding the alleged superiority of New Yorkers with respect to fashion, having just returned from four days in NYC this past Saturday, I now know more than ever before that this is definitely not the case!

I'm not saying everyone in NYC is better dressed, of course you'll find people who dress down just like anywhere, but I think NYC on average would definitely be more concerned about this kind of thing. If you want, you can address the points I made in the other thread.

Wow, that was incredibly disrespectful!! I'm assuming these comments were meant for me, cuz I think I'm the only one who has made a comment relating to this topic. I just found this now and instead of making backhanded comments about me like a coward in a completely unrelated thread, why don't you direct your snide comments towards me in the approppriate thread? Wow, what a lack of class...
I never said all Americans are dressed better than Torontonians did I? I said New Yorkers overall, but thanks for your obvious strawman.
If you guys want the forum filled with strictly Toronto yes-men, and not a balanced one with some criticism, then I feel sorry for you.

Haha, no. Those comments were meant for me. You want respectful from these people here? LOL Good luck. These people don't respect other people's comments at all, except themselves, cause theirs are right and sane, others are just rubbish and crap. I play with them, lol.

we will rock you, rock you, rock you, rock you! Yoohoo, go Yvan!

These people don't respect other people's comments at all, except themselves, cause theirs are right and sane, others are just rubbish and crap. I play with them, lol.

Yes, a very respectful post.

And as to the last part, your secret is safe with us.

Back