Waterscapes at Waterview Condos (Monarch Group) - Real Estate -

I think Summer of 2014 is realistic

I live in Nautilus and the waterscapes building is roughly at the same point in construction as Nautilus was in July 2010. I live on the 8th floor and got to move in the first week of April 2012 - so about 19 months from that point.

Waterscapes height is just under 100m, compared to Nautilus 120 - so thats an advantage.

I know nothing about construction so I'm not sure if elliptical towers take longer than the usual towers - I would imagine they flow the forming from one floor to the other just like every other project.

Here's hoping! I think Elliptical towers are more difficult than the average box.

Are you content with your suite and experience with Monarch? They seem to be pretty professional and anal :) Amazing how all these developers are so different.

I already answered that! :p

It's one of the Waterlofts. The main floor of the lofts are below grade and the upper levels are the ground floor.

Did anyone notice the addition of more units available? Quite pricey...

Everyone who owns the lofts will be very content regarding the height of their main floor ceiling. The builder stated all of them would have nine feet, but in reality, the majority are 13, 11.5, 10 and over 9, because of the grading.

What's your exposure?

Here's hoping! I think Elliptical towers are more difficult than the average box.

Are you content with your suite and experience with Monarch? They seem to be pretty professional and anal :) Amazing how all these developers are so different.

I am happy with Monarch but there have been several things wrong with the project . . . . which I'm sure is pretty common for many new buildings. My Air Conditioner broke, a dishwasher leaked from the unit above mine causing some minor damage, my shower didnt work, the installed the wrong size hot water tanks so not enough hot water was going through the building, etc. With that said, Monarch has fixed every issue I've had within a couple days so I can't be totally mad

The workers and support staff are very very professional

Oh, and whatever they tell you about the building and its registration date - add a few months on to that. They told us it would be done in early June . . . my final closing is scheduled for Oct 16

last 3 waterloft are 8ft ceiling on the main floor ground level.1 foot lost to grading at the site today

Last edited:
Thanks Gis! We'll get those trademark custom shelving above the toilet that Monarch provides. Pretty nice, no?

Doby- I bet you they are at least 9 on the main floor!

has anyone got an appointment for the design centre yet? im on a higher floor so thinking june or july 2014 at the earliest!

hey thanks for that Josef - that thread helps, appreciate it.
Heres a question for anyone out in virtual condo land. Im looking for floor plan brochure of a sub penthouse unit at waterscapes - LPH-02 .(level 29 unit 2- 1805 sqft)
neither the pres centre or head office have one and wondered if anyone had kept one from the early days. thanks for the help eh!

has anyone got an appointment for the design centre yet? im on a higher floor so thinking june or july 2014 at the earliest!

Pretty much everyone has selected their finishes at the design centre. Any new purchasers typically choose their finishes after 2-3 weeks of purchasing their unit.

hey thanks for that Josef - that thread helps, appreciate it.
Heres a question for anyone out in virtual condo land. Im looking for floor plan brochure of a sub penthouse unit at waterscapes - LPH-02 .(level 29 unit 2- 1805 sqft)
neither the pres centre or head office have one and wondered if anyone had kept one from the early days. thanks for the help eh!

I'll try to find it, although it may be close to impossible.

got my letter for the visit to the design center later this month. Anybody have any advice on what happens there? They say the appointment will take 3 hours, do they try and sell you upgrades or is it just picking colours? any thoughts on what you go through and what i should be prepared for would help. thanks eh!

Back