Waterscapes at Waterview Condos (Monarch Group) - Real Estate -

You can do much better elsewhere.

The bedroom without a window is a no-no in my opinion. And the huge curve across the whole living space leads to an inefficient use of space.

The maintenance fee must be quite high as well, and will more than likely increase with all the amenities Waterscape offers. Did you check out PL?

The maintenance fee must be quite high as well, and will more than likely increase with all the amenities Waterscape offers. Did you check out PL?

I think its like 41cents per sqfoot. not 100% sure I have to double check.

PL has 0 with a quality view, all the good ones are sold already,

unless you want to be beside the gardiner on the podium, so when you throw your kleenex out the window it lands in my "terrace"

Last edited:
You can do much better elsewhere.

The bedroom without a window is a no-no in my opinion. And the huge curve across the whole living space leads to an inefficient use of space.

its hard to get that view tho. i like being in that area and really there is nothing else, beyong sea=blocked view, anything at mystic point=blocked, southbeach=blocked, NXTs views are a joke.

i never really wanted to go downtown, but I will look at the option..

I would end up waiting a year before a sales office pops up on marine parade/lakeshore to buy a different unit.

or I buy an older unit at marine parade, and the units are 5-6 years old and they want the same big $$ with a 100% unblocked view.

caddyfleet, personally I think Explorer @ Waterview is a good existing building to consider as well

Consider 15 Windermere Ave Ph07 $698,000 For Sale

On MLS.CA it is W1715091 or pm me to email the listing.

The market is incredible, but some of the high end units in South Etobicoke are still taking a while to sell. It may help your purchasing decision if you see how the resale units in 58 Marine Parade, Windermere and other high end units are selling.

If you like the location, it's a fair price in today's market, considering the upgrades, balcony, parking and locker.

Be sure to survey the area from a high up perspective. Try to view a high unit to see if there are any empty lots AT ALL between you and your view. If there are empty lots, do not take the word of a salesperson. Building go up all the time that were not planed for. Land restrictions and lots are bought and sold all the time.

If you want Lake view, buy close to the lake. If you want the CN Tower, buy something that has no empty lots between you and the view you want. Currently I live at Waterclub and have a Water view that I wouldn't trade for anything at the present time.

I think its like 41cents per sqfoot. not 100% sure I have to double check.

PL has 0 with a quality view, all the good ones are sold already,

unless you want to be beside the gardiner on the podium, so when you throw your kleenex out the window it lands in my "terrace"

lol, those two suites left in the towers are pretty brutal. The fourth floor lake view gallery suites aren't that bad, if you're content simply getting a view of the lake.

The unit has a lot of wasted space. It might be difficult to arrange the furniture. It might feel 200 sq smaller with how you might have to adjust your furniture. I think you are definetely paying for the view, but are you sure it will be unobstrocted?

I don't trust salespeople, they would know nothing about future developments.

It seems pricey to me to buy a condo for more than a nice house thats in the area.

would you prefer to stay in etobicoke or be closer to dt? I would be concerned about buying a unit like this in etobicoke it might be harder to sell in the future.

There are those who only look at the quantitative value, for instance price per square foot. You can't compare price/sqft with a unit on the 2nd floor and a unit on a higher floor. The higher you go the more it will cost. Also they are only looking at the square footage how about parking and lockers that come with a unit? Aren't they worth something?

hey if you love it and can justify paying the price for a beautiful view then go for it. Some people don't care for the view and just pay for the location.

To each his own, i say

Not sure if you notice but the whole unit has a full wrap balcony (as stated from OP), so basically the entire unit has 1 giant window...

There is still an interior bedroom without a window to the outside. A sliding door to the living room doesn't cut it for me.

Back