News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.3K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.1K     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 390     0 

Verve Condos (Tridel) - Real Estate -

Verve Loft Floofplans

There was an additional request for loft floorplans. Unlike the tower, the loft collection consists of many unique suite designs and layouts. Here's some of the one level lofts:

Loft 1A
l1a_floor.gif

Loft 1B
l1b_floor.gif

Loft 1B with patio

l1bp_floor.gif

Loft L2B

l2b_floor.gif

Loft L2F
l2f_floor.gif

Loft L2H
l2h_floor.gif

Loft L2OD with patio terrace
l2odp_floor.gif

Loft L2RD
l2rd_floor.gif

Last edited:
The master and the 2nd bedroom right next to each other in the penthouse.... Li'l Timmy's gonna have a lot of sleepless nights when mommy and daddy are going at it.

The two bedrooms being next two each other is a serious drawback to this unit. Shouldn't this thread be moved to Real Estate at this point in time since the project is complete?

Tridel Verve from the Inside

Went for a visit and liked the contemporary design, materials and colors. The common areas look great and concierge was friendly and efficient. Nice art around, and the units are nicely finished, although a bit narrow (if you have to place a couch & dinner table with 4 chairs). The pool looking inviting as well + good views of the city, enjoy.

ps. for those of you who noticed the receptacles nearby kitchen sink @ Murano, it's the same here - has anyone found out if this is per code?

also note the rooftop's exposed vents. recall in marketing these areas were rendered as green roof, but then again, marketing and renderings are not legal documents (but would have been nice). yk.

verve_lobby.jpg

verve_lounge.jpg

verve_board_room.jpg

verve_kitchen_1.jpg

verve_kitchen_2.jpg

verve_pool.jpg

Verve Suites Sold Out

The last loft closed this week. Thanks to all our purchasers for making the Verve community a great success.

Excellent, enjoy the insane condo board and crazy property manager.

I hope you don't have a pet.

No pets are allowed at Verve?

Verve Gets LEED Gold Certification

verve_150.jpg
Verve was awarded LEED Gold Certification.

Read more.

“These important achievements come from a commitment our President Leo DelZotto made in 2005 to adopt LEED as the minimum standard for all our new buildings,†said Rambod Nasrin, Sustainability Manager for Tridel.

“Tridel now represents about 10 per cent of all LEED commercial projects in Canada, with over seven million square feet of LEED-registered projects. This is a serious commitment toward greening the high-rise development industry.â€

Nuvo 2 in Etobicoke is the first Tridel building to get LEED certification and was awarded LEED Silver.

cagbc_gold_silver.gif

LEED Gold, that's impressive!!
We need more developers moving in this direction. When I get back into the market one day LEED certification will be near the top of my list.

Leased spaces

The commercial spaces have all been leased. Verve will be getting:

- a Rabba grocer

- a drycleaners

- an organic, fair-trade coffee shop (local chain, I think it is called "Red Rocket")

Back