News   May 30, 2024
 125     0 
News   May 29, 2024
 1.2K     5 
News   May 29, 2024
 2.7K     6 

Verve Condos (Tridel) - Real Estate -

Even more so than CP, this condo (and 500 S) reminds me of Vancouver-style urbanism. You've got the modern lit parkettes, the townhouse podiums, the green glass, the surrounding rental highrises and even the working class grit surrounding the area.

Are most of the residents owners or renters? It really seems--like Vancouver--to be very Asian, which sort of surprised me.

Verve has gone from mostly renters when it was first finished to mostly owners. Good mix of people. The first year or so was pretty tough - tons of student renters with a very limited understanding of neighbourly behaviour! We hit bottom with open drug use at the pool. The police were very helpful with that one :)

Verve has gone from mostly renters when it was first finished to mostly owners. Good mix of people. The first year or so was pretty tough - tons of student renters with a very limited understanding of neighbourly behaviour! We hit bottom with open drug use at the pool. The police were very helpful with that one :)

That tends to happen with newer condos. The renters tend to move out after the 1st, 2nd year. Not sure why....maybe cuz the rent goes up? Open drug use? Are we talking about heavy drugs or just someone smoking a joint?

That tends to happen with newer condos. The renters tend to move out after the 1st, 2nd year. Not sure why....maybe cuz the rent goes up? Open drug use? Are we talking about heavy drugs or just someone smoking a joint?

Sadly, more than just a joint.

didn't you know shooting herione and snorting coke at the pool is the new rage

With less than pretty window graphics =p

Those graphics look awful.

Speaking of awful...I'm not a fan of the setup. You have to walk through the grocery store to get to Subway. Subway should have been placed in the corner near the entrance. Very weird setup. Still a welcomed addition to the area.

It's probably so you'll be tempted by the delectable offerings on the shelf and pick something else up along with your sandwich =p

didn't you know shooting herione and snorting coke at the pool is the new rage

Sounds like my building but it's in the stairwells now since they improved security access up on the roof deck and the recreation centre. No coke though, strictly crack, meth and heroin.

Rabba and Subway now open.

There's no place for me to tie my dog up if I were to shop at that Rabba which sucks :(

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

what's the name of management company at Verve? There is a unit in the 20 something floor (facing East) whose balcony is starting to look a bit like St. Jamestown and I'd like to bring it to their attention. thanks

I'm pretty sure it is Del Property Management? Don't they have an office in the building ??

I finally tried the Rabba there, pretty disappointing. It's like a mini-Rabba, about 1/3 the size of a standard Rabba.

It's the smallest one they have so we've been told.

Back