2.2K     4 
News   Aug 23, 2024
 564     0 

Urban Toronto's 4th Annual "Pride Weekend Bender!'

JasonParis

Member Bio
Reaction score
logo_pride2006.gif

I can't believe it's our 4th anniversary already, but Urban Toronto's Gay Alliance (yes, we really have one!) invites everyone to our annual...

PRIDE WEEKEND BENDER

WHEN?: Saturday, June 23rd @ 2:30pm

WHERE?: The Artful Dodger Pub @ 12 Isabella St (same place as last year). There is a map available here.

pic_artfuldodger.jpg

WHO?: Any and all fabulous forum members and their supporters. In other words, everyone!

WHY?: It's Pride dahling!

As long as the weather cooperates, we'll try to find a spot on the front patio (like previous years), otherwise look for us inside or out back. If anyone is interested in the Dyke March, don't worry, we'll likely be here most of the afternoon anyway, so just join us after. If you've never met any of us before, just look for the largest table with the best-looking guys where everyone is talking about the size of their...skyscraper picture collection. :p

We had over 20 people show up last year, so let's try to top that! BTW, an RSVP isn't required, but post below if you think you'll probably be there just so we can try and secure an adequate number of tables. Also, feel free to bring a friend if you please. The more the merrier! For the record, we don't bite (unless you ask us too!) :D

HAPPY PRIDE!

Last year one UT forum member started an annual Pride tradition. If gboykovekin doesn't show up this year and do it again, someone else will have to ...

In honour of Leons at the Roundhouse, I propose that Hooters open up at Church + Wellesley...

In honour of Leons at the Roundhouse, I propose that Hooters open up at Church + Wellesley...

Should that happen, there is a company who doesn't do their market research! ;)

Looks like I'm just going to miss Pride by a week or two guys... I have a dirty little trick up my sleeve though, I'm waiting on the paperwork for a work permit. So here in a few weeks I may be in Toronto on a more permanent basis.

We'll see if the work permit can be completed by the end of this week, if so I'm in. :)

So far we only have 4 people committed to coming! So as we can snag an appropriate amount of tables, please let us know if you are coming!

After beers, we can hit the Wellesley Stage and watch Martha Walsh perform while men rain down on us! LOL.

Back