News   Aug 07, 2024
 146     0 
News   Aug 07, 2024
 608     0 
News   Aug 07, 2024
 451     0 

TTC Station Architecture

It was all I could do not to make the same joke BB!

Luckily, things are on the level again for Bathurst and Spadina. I hope to get them posted in the next couple of days when I can wrestle some time out of my fabulous social whirl.

Cheers!

Great work Interchange. You have put together a very enjoyable series. Seeing St. George brought back a flood of memories for me. Toronto's Subway stations might be a little utilitarian and dull sometimes, but, somehow, I still always find them rather beautiful and enjoyable each time I am actually in them.

Love that Rosedale shot.

As a fellow flickr'ian, I'd like to make the suggestion that in addition to your station architecture "set" that you consider making a "set" for each station as well. I'm finding it a little difficult scrolling through your photostream to look at the stations I'm most interested in, and other people may be having the same experience.

Just a thought - love the photos Craig!

J.

Hi Joey!

When you click on the TTC set itself though, you will find I have provided hyperlinks to the first pic from each station (I'm trying to avoid having 69 new sets!), although that particular Rosedale shot is not in the set yet as it is out-of-order for the moment.

Check out the hyperlinking, and let me know if that works for you.

www.flickr.com/photos/cas...s/1169190/

Cheers!

Sorry Craig, I had a little brainfart there with that. I have seen the set's main page, so knew about those links.

Back