News   May 15, 2024
 77     0 
News   May 15, 2024
 276     0 
News   May 15, 2024
 796     1 

TTC: Other Items (catch all)

Anyone know anything about Eve Wiggins who worked for TTC as a manager as she is the GM of Mississauga Transit now??

I don't recalled dealing with her on any TTC projects.

Anyone know anything about Eve Wiggins who worked for TTC as a manager as she is the GM of Mississauga Transit now??

I don't recalled dealing with her on any TTC projects.
I don't know when she worked at the TTC, but for the past 4 years at least she was quite high up at GO, ending up as the head of the bus operations.

Dan

I don't know when she worked at the TTC, but for the past 4 years at least she was quite high up at GO, ending up as the head of the bus operations.

Dan
Her Linked-in Profile reveals all..

ExperienceExperience

MetrolinxMetrolinx
3 yrs 11 mos3 yrs 11 mos
o
Vice President, Bus ServicesVice President, Bus Services
Dec 2019 - Feb 2023 · 3 yrs 3 mosDec 2019 - Feb 2023 · 3 yrs 3 mosToronto, Canada AreaToronto, Canada Area
o
Vice President Bus Services and Interim Vice President Rail Operations Vice President Bus Services and Interim Vice President Rail Operations
Permanent Full-timePermanent Full-timeJan 2022 - Sep 2022 · 9 mosJan 2022 - Sep 2022 · 9 mosToronto, Ontario, CanadaToronto, Ontario, Canada
o
Director, Bus and Rapid Transit ServicesDirector, Bus and Rapid Transit Services
Apr 2019 - Dec 2019 · 9 mosApr 2019 - Dec 2019 · 9 mosToronto, Canada AreaToronto, Canada Area

Toronto Transit Commission (TTC)Toronto Transit Commission (TTC)
6 yrs 3 mos6 yrs 3 mos
o
Head of Wheel TransHead of Wheel Trans
Jan 2015 - Apr 2019 · 4 yrs 4 mosJan 2015 - Apr 2019 · 4 yrs 4 mosToronto, Canada AreaToronto, Canada Area
o
Group Station ManagerGroup Station Manager
Feb 2013 - Jan 2015 · 2 yrsFeb 2013 - Jan 2015 · 2 yrsToronto, Canada areaToronto, Canada area

Greater Toronto Airports AuthorityGreater Toronto Airports Authority
11 yrs 2 mos11 yrs 2 mos
o
Manager, Service Delivery Planning & IntegrationManager, Service Delivery Planning & Integration
Nov 2012 - Feb 2013 · 4 mosNov 2012 - Feb 2013 · 4 mosToronto, Canada AreaToronto, Canada Area
o
Program Manager, Guest Experience StrategyProgram Manager, Guest Experience Strategy
Sep 2011 - Nov 2012 · 1 yr 3 mosSep 2011 - Nov 2012 · 1 yr 3 mosToronto, Canada AreaToronto, Canada Area

Last edited:
Apparently Metrolinx is looking into extending the Sheppard Subway..

https://www.metrolinx.com/en/projects-and-programs/sheppard-extension

Richard, you know we have a dedicated thread for that, right?

And if you looked there you'd see 4 pages of comments since @SaugeenJunction broke the news:

Richard, you know we have a dedicated thread for that, right?

And if you looked there you'd see 4 pages of comments since @SaugeenJunction broke the news:

I didn't actually.

Thanks for the heads up

Last edited:
Rumors are circling that Rick Leary is out and Adam Giambrone may be coming to town.

Unsubstantiated of as it is, there is a Special Board Meeting today as reported by the Toronto Sun here:

As well, there is a youtube live set up for later today via the TTC Youtube Channel here:

Staff Report for todays meeting can be found here: https://ttc-cdn.azureedge.net/-/med...513a1b6&hash=C5F3A682347CCEAAAE62331E08490DB2

Are there any other sources supporting this (besides this tweet)?

Are there any other sources supporting this (besides this tweet)?

UT poster @RapidTransit posted this in the summer:

Edit to add; it is my understanding that AG's Saudi contract was set to expire in the next few days.

Poking around my contacts list; I believe I can verify that Leary is out.
Will be interesting to learn if it's "you're fired", "you chose to resign" or "your contract is up and we decided to replace you"

Surely your career would be over if you get booted from both the MBTA and TTC...

Will be interesting to learn if it's "you're fired", "you chose to resign" or "your contract is up and we decided to replace you"

Surely your career would be over if you get booted from both the MBTA and TTC...

Though - if the rumours are correct - I don't really call replacing him with the AG to be an improvement.

AoD

Back